Add a Photo

By NONE
#326 in Toys
You're invited to hang out with Peppa with the Peppa Pig Deluxe House Playset! The set includes Peppa's house (13-inches tall) and over 15 different accessories! Flip items to reveal surprise features, and you can't forget Peppa and George! Hang out with your favorite characters with the Peppa Pig Deluxe House Playset!
Felicia c.
Felicia c.
Niagara Falls, NY

My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and we bought this for her for Christmas. She loved it when she opened it but once opened I feel she's too you. For how small it is. Don't get me wrong, it's a good size toy, perhaps Not for a toddler her age. The pieces all fit nicely inside for storage, but it does appear to have some heaply made parts. (The house itself is very well made, the furniture is not.)
Samaria R.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL

My 3 year old daughter got this toy for Christmas last year, it's already October and she still plays with it daily. The size is perfect for her and I like that mommy(me) can put everything inside, close it, and store it and nothing gets lost. The house and all accessories are very durable.
Raychel F.
Raychel F.

Peppa Pig is big in my house. We got this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it! It comes with so many accessories and she plays with it all the time. It's a nice hard plastic so it's pretty durable. The characters are a good size and durable also. She loves it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR

My daughter received this as a Christmas present and I love it!! There aren't very many pieces and I love how it folds up for on the go fun. My daughter absolutely loves it! I would recommend this to any parent who has a kid that loves peppa pig!
Melody B.
Melody B.
Lehigh Acres, FL

Well this looks like the perfect cute birthday gift for a 4 or 5 year old. I love peppa pig and like watching her shows. Hope this is life size and comes with additional buying pieces.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Sumrall, MS

My daughter loves this! I love that it is small and all the pieces can fit inside so I can put it all away.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton

This is a great toy if your child loves Peppa Pig. It is very detailed and comes with lots of accessories, more than an average preschool toy. Both my son and daughter love playing with this toy and I have given it as a gift. Would definitely recommend!!
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.

My daughter received this as a gift for her 4th birthday it was a total hit she's in love, the house comes with many accessories and is over all a very fun toy for my toddler it resembles the TV show she loves pretending to be all the characters. I love that everything stores away with ease.
Kathy D.
Kathy D.

My 3 year old loves this. The house only comes with Peppa and her little brother George. It would have been better if you get the whole pig family with this house. But either way, it's a nice size and the price was reasonable. My daughter has a great time playing with this set and is hours of fun.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.

Is this a safe toy for my 3 year old to play with safely?
Heather A.
Heather A.

Is this worth the Money ? My daughter Loves Peppa Pig!! We have bought her pretty much every Peppa Pig item we have seen , except this set. The price just seems to high. So those of you that have bought this , do you think it's worth the money ?

Join Now