Peppa Pig 3-in-1 Body Wash Shampoo Conditioner Novelty Bottle - 14oz uploaded by tess r.

BY FISHER-PRICE

Peppa is a lovable little piggy and kids will adore this new Peppa Pig body wash. The bubble gum scented 3-in-1 Body Wash, Shampoo and Conditioner is formulated to be mild and gentle enough to use every day. Plus, the tear-free formula will leave hair clean, soft, manageable and smelling great. Tear Free. Hypoallergenic. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kat R.
Westerly, RI
I have been on the look out for bubblegum body washes for ages. And this is it! I love children's body washes because they have less ingredients and are more gentle on skin. Plus they all come in candy scents
Linda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My daughter loves peppa pig. So I bought this for her for the first time and she loves it! Smells good. And does a good job cleaning and doesn’t leave her feeling dry. My daughter has extremely long hair. So I do have to use regular conditioner after. But no biggy!
tess r.
I really really love this soap because i really love the show. And the best part about Thai soap is that it smells like bubble gum. And my hobby is chewing gum. I would definitely recommend this and the best is that the top has ears.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
My kids love this stuff. It's a good bath product. Smells good and is ok with their eczema prone skin. They love the packaging.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
My four year old picked this out. The scent is okay. It does its job. I also like to add a little to the water to make bubbles.
Felicia J.
My daughter wanted it cause the cute peppa pig bottle. But it smells great an it gets super bubbly when lathering it.
Lexi F.
America
This stuff does not work on my daughter's long fine hair. It smells good but doesn't seem to wash every well. It also made the hair seem more dry instead of conditioned.