Peppa Pig uploaded by Maddie L.

• What are the ages that this is best suited for?5 Answers
Yabrieliz D.
Cranston, RI
This has to be the most annoying show out right now. Peppa and her brother George are brats. Their tantrums are a no for me. The show had my daughter snorting ALL day long like them, since I stopped letting her watch the show everything went back to normal. She LOVES the show though.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My 2.5 year old son adores this show! And I like it! Episodes are short and sweet, appropriate, even humorous. If you like Peppa, check out Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom,
Andrea E.
Newburgh, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Had I written this review on my daughter's behalf it would have easily doubled its rating however I am the one reviewing and was generous with a two star rating. The animation is simple to a point of appearing generic and the characters are irritating. I hate the snorting, which happens quite often and was over the British accent almost immediately. The only thing that I do like about this cartoon is the morals.
Chelsea M.
I honestly love this show! I mean.. I like it okay and my toddler has loved it since he was two (he is four now). Don't get me wrong, from an adult's perspective it can be annoying to watch/hear but this is a great show for kids in my opinion. Every episode has some teaching moments in it, even if it is simple like when something is broken it needs to be fixed. We monitor everything our kids watch and there are definitely much worse shows than Peppa Pig.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
This is an adorable cartoon that is a mix of cute, funny and a bit oddball. It is a wonderful way to keep the kids entertained when I just need to get something done, the episodes are about 15 minutes. Plus it is oddly realistic with the sibling issues and the one upsmeniship that friends can have. It's a nice way to address these issues with such young kids without seeming to lecture.
Jamie E.
My daughter loves this show and besides the fact that it is a British show it's pretty good. Sometimes it is a little confusing with the different words for some things. I love the fact that I can some what draw the characters which makes it fun for us!
Daisy Y.
Show seems to be okay. My neices enjoy watching it and always want me to put it on for them. They are a universal cartoon. They can be found in English, Spanish and Russian. I didn't understand a single word in Russian but they liked it .
Vanessa H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Okay so I'm rating this a "c". Because as from an adult standpoint I hate it it's stupid I can't stand it but having children that I baby'sat they absolutely love the show and think that it's like the greatest show on TV so I guess for your kids it's a good pick but for you I would never watch it!
Alicia B.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter, almost 2, absolutely loves this show. It is silly and cute and only minimally annoying. At the core it is a show about loving your family, learning with your friends, and going on little adventures. It doesn't hurt that it's British so my daughter enjoys the accents. :)
Kayla H.
My youngest cousin watches this show and I'm not sure it's a good influence on children. The kids constantly call their dad fat, when they get upset the fall on the ground crying, and they're just not very respectful "children" I think there could be a more suitable show.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
What are the ages that this is best suited for?