BY PEPITO

Try our pepito® corn tortillas see more...

Christina W.
My kids love these for making roll-up sandwiches or cheese quesadillas, both of which are quick and easy lunches, so that makes mom happy!
Jasmine M.
Tampa, FL
I use this tortilla a lot when I make tacos or quesedillas I like the taste and the fact that it doesn't break when you stuff it
Lupe S.
Leakey, Texas
I really had to warm these right over the fire on my gas stove. I found the plastic taste a bit to harsh.
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
Perfect for anything really. I use them for tacos or quesadillas. They taste great and are moist.
Teresa M.
Davenport, IA
I love how light these are. I love using these for lunch and put lunch meat and lettuce on it.