Pepcid Complete Acid Acid Reducer + Antacid Cool Mint Chewable Tablets - 25 CT uploaded by Yajaira H.Pepcid Complete Acid Acid Reducer + Antacid Cool Mint Chewable Tablets - 25 CT uploaded by Christy D.
4 colors available

BY PEPCID #13 in Antacids

Pepcid® Complete Dual Action Acid Reducer + Antacid Cool Mint Flavor Chewable Tablets.
Just one tablet!
Relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
25. see more...

Pepcid Complete Acid Acid Reducer + Antacid Cool Mint Chewable Tablets - 25 CT
  • "I often get heartburn or a sour stomach from too many acidic foods." in 1 review
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Fitspiration Expert
PEPCID® COMPLETE® Acid Reducer + Antacid Chewable Tablets - Tropical Fruit is a product worst try it. I do not have stomach issues but sometime I experimented heart burn at the night. When the symptom start I took one chewable tablets and I got relief few minutes later. It is not chalk and taste good. I recommended to my friends
Christy D.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pepcid works well to help relieve heartburn associated with eating food that is upset the stomach. Works within a day and makes it possible to eat foods that would normally cause stomach problems. Only have to take one pill a day and it lasts all day. Not a fan of the cool mint but I love the berry flavor!
Lianna M.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
These work great for the occasional heartburn I get when I eat very spicy foods. They work fast, which is what you want from an antacid, and I like the mint flavor. I'm not sure how they would work for those with frequent heartburn, but they are great for occasional issues.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Honolulu, HI
Works really well! I prefer the mint flavor compared to the other ones. SIDE NOTE: an unconventional use for Pepcid: preventing the asian glow when consuming alcohol. If you or someone you know suffers from this, tell them to give this a try before drinking ;)
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Omaha, NE
These help for heartburn if I don't happen to have anything else on me. Wish there was 20mg of pepcid in it instead of 10mg, but does the trick nonetheless. Works immediately and lasts a few hours. Always keep a bottle in my purse and backpack!
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
This is a must-have for your medicine cabinet if you tend to get heartburn. It gives immediate action with the chewable minty flavor. It can also be combined with some other acid reducers if her have acid reflux like I do.
Jenalyn P.
Jenalyn P.
Terre Haute, IN
Before my doctor put me on something for my GERD, I used these each time I felt the burn. Oh man, they work so well. It's the only OTC thing that'll actually knock my heartburn out so that I can function.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Florence, KY
This medicine is good to take if you have stomach acid or indigestion. It is not bad priced it is a lot better than tums. I buy at my grocery store or pharmacy. I will buy again and recommend to others
Angela H.
Angela H.
For quick relief when the burn is strong, Pepcid Complete is the best. You get an instant cooling sensation from the mint and long lasting relief from the medicinal ingredients.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Very effective for heartburn. Always carry some with me where ever i go. Its a pleasant taste cant really complain because it does its job.
Yarie R.
Yarie R.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
How fAst does this work? Back In the day it was like 6 hours.
jeanette J.
jeanette J.
Chicago
It works within a few hours of you taking it.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
When do you usually take Pepcid AC's?
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Do these work better than tums?
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Fitspiration Expert
Is this better then Tums?