Pepcid AC Original Strenght

by Pepcid

Maximum Strength PEPCID AC® provides fast-acting prevention and relief of heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. These acid neutralizing tablets contain 20 mg of famotidine, a known acid reducer that helps control heartburn brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages. Keep a package in your bag or at your desk for easy-access to treat on-the-go indigestion. You can take Maximum Strength PEPCID AC® as little as 10 minutes before eating, and know you have strength on your side all day or all night.***Prevents heartburn if taken 10 to 60 minutes before a meal.**Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.

Is this as effective as Zantac? Looking to make a charge but haven't ever used Pepcid products.
How good are these?
Does this product help with upset stomachs?
Start your review of Pepcid AC Original Strenght!
Product Highlights
Pepcid acid reducer actually works great and fast for me.It really helps if I take it before eating.in reviews
Yo if you get heartburn this stuff right here is the jam!in reviews
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is the only thing that helps get rid of my heart burn. I tried store brand and it didn't do anything! I took one of these and it was gone within 10 mins! I will keep buying these for sure! Super fast!
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pepcid Acid Reducer is a good product. I have bought this at Riteaid for a reasonable price. This product works quickly to reduce acid indigestion but is not long lasting. There are so many products out there to treat this issue that highlight lasting effectiveness that Pepcid seems to take a backseat.
ANNA H.
Detroit
Always comes in handy for quick relief of my heartburn when I’ve triggered it with bad food.
Holly M.
ACWORTH, GA
This really helps my acid reflux which I unfortunately suffer from on a daily basis. It works fast!
yirda G.
New Carrolltn, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pepcid AC Original Strenght uploaded by yirda G.
Purchased at: CVS
This is one of the best pill that I have taken to reduce acid in my pregnancy. I have tried many but none as you are in less than 20 minutes and you are doing your job.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works fairly well at knocking out acid indegestion but it takes a bit of time...maybe about 45 minutes. But it does get the job done!
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is really good for like heartburn and tummy aches for me I don’t even know if that’s what it’s for but for whatever reason I really hope so but those things for me
Jennifer D.
Cedar, MI
Fast acting, gets rid of heartburn and has a mild antihistamine to help any fake allergies caused from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
Amanda D.
Goffstown, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I started using this when I was pregnant with my son and would get awful heart burn. Worked within an hour every time. I continue to keep this in my medicine cabinet.
Jaianna D.
Philadelphia, PA
Pepcid AC Original Strenght uploaded by Jaianna D.
This product works really fast with heart burns and chest pains. In about 10-20 mins there are no more pain. There nothing to improve. I use this only when needed. I would recommend this to others.