Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Tablets - 50 CT uploaded by Becky J.

BY PEPCID #47 in Antacids

Pepcid® AC® Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Tablets - 50 CT.
Acid Reducer.
Just one tablet! Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
Famotidine tablets 20 mg. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Pepcid Acid Reducer is a good product. I have bought this at Riteaid for a reasonable price. This product works quickly to reduce acid indigestion but is not long lasting. There are so many products out there to treat this issue that highlight lasting effectiveness that Pepcid seems to take a backseat.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Lisa L.
Norwalk, CT
I find that Pepcid AC works really well and really fast! I always have it in my medicine cabinet or on me in case I know I'm about to eat something that doesn't agree with my stomach.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is the only thing that helps get rid of my heart burn. I tried store brand and it didn't do anything! I took one of these and it was gone within 10 mins! I will keep buying these for sure! Super fast!
Victoria S.
Crosby, TX
Pepcid (Famotidine) is really important for preventing stress ulcers in the hospital. As someone who works in the hospital this is important to patient safety and treating patients with excess acid, but this is up to the doctors discretion and should not be taken otherwise ordered. I am satisfied with this product, especially if hospitals in the Texas Medical center are administering this to their patients.
Audrey R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't actually take Pepcid for heartburn relief, but instead take it to help reduce symptoms associate with Asian Flush Syndrome. When drinking alcohol, my face will flush and I will feel discomfort such as an itchy scalp and warm face. Taking Pepcid approximately 30 min before drinking alcohol can sometimes prevent these symptoms from happening.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Who knew that this product could also help dogs. I have used pepcid for yrs for my indigestion. Recently my dog was diagnosed with Mast Cell Cancer. My vet recommended pepcid twice a day and the tumor actually shrinking in size. Our dog will be able to have it removed soon and it won't be nearly the recovery as before.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Heartburn is something I struggle with all the time. This product helps me ignore the heartburn and get on with my normal schedule. Im not one for liquid medicines because usually I hate the taste, so I'm glad they make capsules.
Corinne R.
Naples
 Pepcid AC is great to use as needed for heartburn and indigestion works very quickly if you take it 30 minutes prior to your meal the cost for 25 tablets is affordable but could be a little less I bought it at Walgreens  yes I buy Pepcid AC on a monthly basis for myself and my fiancé
Janice B.
Havelock, NC
I take this little pill every night. I have tried several other brands and this is the one for me. Takes less than 15 minutes to kick in and kill the heartburn. I would not be able to get to sleep at night without it as well as I wouldn't be able to drink my mountain dew either..
Naty R.
How good are these?
Breklyn T.
Is this as effective as Zantac? Looking to make a charge but haven't ever used Pepcid products.