Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Tablets - 50 CT uploaded by Becky J.

BY PEPCID

Pepcid® AC® Maximum Strength Heartburn Relief Tablets - 50 CT.
Acid Reducer.
Just one tablet! Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
Famotidine tablets 20 mg. see more...

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Pepcid Acid Reducer is a good product. I have bought this at Riteaid for a reasonable price. This product works quickly to reduce acid indigestion but is not long lasting. There are so many products out there to treat this issue that highlight lasting effectiveness that Pepcid seems to take a backseat.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
I’m sort of writing this review for my husband who takes Pepcid semi frequently. He has said that it is one of the only things that helps with heartburn and takes it preemptively often before a meal that he thinks could induce that acid reflux. I would recommend it based on the conversations that I’ve had with him.
Victoria W.
Edina, MN
There weren't many over-the-counter medications that help with my heartburn other than Pepcid AC when I had heartburn really bad. It is a little pricey, but it's definitely worth the investment if you don't have heartburn super duper regularly. If you do, you should probably see a doctor. :-)
Jennifer C.
Review for: Ac Maximum Strength more...
I have asian glow, that means i get as red as a tomato when i drink. My remedy is to pop a pepcid ac 30 mins before drinking, and it significantly reduces my redness. Ive been using this for years and its still my routine before i drink any liquor. Even if its a sip, i need a pepcid.
Lisa L.
Norwalk, CT
I find that Pepcid AC works really well and really fast! I always have it in my medicine cabinet or on me in case I know I'm about to eat something that doesn't agree with my stomach.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This is the only thing that helps get rid of my heart burn. I tried store brand and it didn't do anything! I took one of these and it was gone within 10 mins! I will keep buying these for sure! Super fast!
Victoria S.
Crosby , TX
Pepcid (Famotidine) is really important for preventing stress ulcers in the hospital. As someone who works in the hospital this is important to patient safety and treating patients with excess acid, but this is up to the doctors discretion and should not be taken otherwise ordered. I am satisfied with this product, especially if hospitals in the Texas Medical center are administering this to their patients.
Audrey R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't actually take Pepcid for heartburn relief, but instead take it to help reduce symptoms associate with Asian Flush Syndrome. When drinking alcohol, my face will flush and I will feel discomfort such as an itchy scalp and warm face. Taking Pepcid approximately 30 min before drinking alcohol can sometimes prevent these symptoms from happening.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Heartburn is something I struggle with all the time. This product helps me ignore the heartburn and get on with my normal schedule. Im not one for liquid medicines because usually I hate the taste, so I'm glad they make capsules.
Corinne R.
Naples
 Pepcid AC is great to use as needed for heartburn and indigestion works very quickly if you take it 30 minutes prior to your meal the cost for 25 tablets is affordable but could be a little less I bought it at Walgreens  yes I buy Pepcid AC on a monthly basis for myself and my fiancé
Naty R.
How good are these?
Breklyn T.
Is this as effective as Zantac? Looking to make a charge but haven't ever used Pepcid products.