BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR

I have such a bad problem with acid reflux and when I take my pepcid ac it actually gets rid of it I don't even have to deal with it at all
Gia P.
New Orleans, LA
LIVE SAVER. had terrible heartburn recently. It was so bad I couldn’t fall asleep but I took one of these and instantly felt some relief.
Influenster M.
A great product and doctor recommended for me to take everyday. And it works. If take regularly it was keep u from having stomach attacks
Brittany H.
When heartburn hits, the first thing I grab is pepcid. It starts working within 20-30 mins and you can continue on with your activities!
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Pepsid totally works if you have a sour stomach and feel like you are going to hurl. If you can keep it down it will work for you.
Rachael L.
I have minor GERD issues occasionally and all it takes is popping one of these to cure it everytime. This is also very inexpensive!
Alycia P.
Inver Grove, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is the best for my stomach aches and and heart burn! it works fast and last all day long! i would recommend this to every one!
Brittney C.
Tacoma, WA
Pepcid is my go to when I have heartburn. I take it regularly and it works wonders! You can also use this product while pregnant!
Samantha P.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walgreens
This works great. I usually take it if I know I’m going to eat spicy foods or drink a lot. Extremely effective and not expensive.
Bianca B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Pepcid is fast acting and very reasonably priced under $10! It can be a life saver if you suffer from acid reflux like myself.
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?