BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Beth F.
I swear by this stuff since I am prone to ulcers. This fights them pretty well most of the time and is easy to find at drugstores or major retailers.
Alice K.
los angeles, CA
If you are Asian and get Asian glow when you drink alcohol you have probably taken Pepcid. if not, what are you doing with your life!? go buy this
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have gastritis and this product makes my stomach acids stay at bay. The pill doesn't taste chalky. I pop a couple a day along with a better diet.
Veronik G.
Muy bueno el sabor es excelente además que te deja el estómago libre de acidez es muy económico y solo hace falta tomarte una y te sentirás mejor
Kristen C.
My husband swears by this stuff! He gets really bad acid reflux, and this really helps tone that down. We always keep some in stock at our house.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
So glad this is over the counter now. Just one tablet does the trick for me. It is easy to find at any drugstore also. A win, win combination.
Rita W.
Pepcid AC is the gold standard for heartburn and stomach issues caused by acid. It works great, just as it claims, so what more could you want?
Shannon T.
Fort Campbell , KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My oldest son has a reoccurring issue with indigestion and this is what our family doctor recommended. Won't be disappointed with this product.
Caroline B.
Chatom, AL
works great on taking my heart burn away. pretty affordable. most reliable in my opinion. does what it is supposed to do with no side effects
Kim T.
Schertz, TX
Product is great for reducing a side affect of turning red while drinking alcohol. I find the medicine affordable and will continue to use!
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?