BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Steph L.
I know people use this for heartburn but I use this to prevent my Asian glow and it works awesome. It's a little pricey when you buy small counts so I try to get the Costco size when I can.
An N.
Don't know why this under fitness. Pepcid is use when you have indigestion, gastric reflux (GERD & ulcer) and help reduce Asian glow- take it 30 min prior you consume alcohol.
Saher J.
Aldie, VA
Sometimes when I wear spanx and go out and eat I tend to have acid build up and it's not that pleasant. No pain no gain as they say. But it happens once in awhile but this product worked the best when I was just trying to get through the night to get home. It was instant relief!
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
If you have constant heartburn I would definitely recommend this product. You only need one dose and for someone like me who does not like to take medicine this takes care of the problem as soon as it starts versus waiting a long time once I've taken it. Definitely would recommend
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Unfortunately I have had to start taking something for my stomach and was taking some other things and this seems to work so much better. I always keep it with me!
Courtney S.
Ruskin, FL
This is the only thing that relieves my heartburn. I've tried so many different over the counter options and nothing has helped as quickly as Pepcid Extra Strength
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I had bad heartburn during both of my pregnancies. This is the only thing that helped. Very safe to use and i didn't need tums. And both of my boys had hair at birth!
Alexandra B.
This stuff has saved my life! As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms. It's fast acting and helps the burning feeling subside. I would recommend it to any of my friends!
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
I had horrible acid reflux, gall stones, and a hiatal hernia and this medicine did almost nothing to soothe my acid reflux. This may work for others with less severe issues but for me, this was not helpful.
Mukti I.
Indianapolis, IN
Recently started taking this due to Acid Re-flux and it seems to really help. At times it can be really bad and then i need to just drink baking soda and water. However, i would recommend this to anyone.
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?