BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
Not much to say about this other than after about 30 minutes of taking this, it starts working. It’s kind of pricey, but you can’t really put a price on relieving discomfort.
Holly V.
LOL so I don't use pepcid AC for what it's actually made for but I'm asian and we have this thing called "asian glow" for those of you who don't know what that is, it's when asian people drink and we turn red.. It's super gross so we take pepcid to help with the redness. Pepcid works pretty well for me, doesn't work for others but you can now buy 100 tablets for $24 at costco which is really cheap because pepcid is usually pretty expensive
Shakeema M.
I must say that this is a great product. I tend to get heartburn from time to time. One night I had really bad heartburn to where my stomach had swelled up. I had forgot that I had Pepcid in my cabinet. Once I remembered, I took the recommended dosage. After some time I thought, wait a minute, how long have I had this product? I went back and checked the package and it had expired like a month or so before. Now I am frustrated thinking here I just took expired medication that is not going to work and will probably make me feel worse. Thankfully, it actually did work and fairly quick. I didn't risk taking anymore from the expired package, I was just extremely elated that it worked when I really needed it the most.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Works wonders when I can feel the heartburn coming before I have a meal. Best when used right before a meal. Can be taken without food prior to a meal which is good and helps serves its purpose. Though, sometimes I find that it isn't the fastest acting medication out there which is what causes me the most concern and discomfort.
Jameaka B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are a life saver I usually use them in conjunction with the tropical fruit flavored tums. I've had very bad heart burn from weight gain and pregnancy's and they have helped me tremendously. It does take them a while to kick hence why I use the tum's but I usually only have to take 1 per day to do the trick.
Erin P.
I was suffering from heartburn for WEEKS before I started using Pepcid. I tried all other types of medications that would help to either prevent or just provide relief and nothing helped... THIS PRODUCT DID! I finally found relief and after just a week of continual, suggested use I haven't had heart burn since!
missy t.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Pepcid AC Maximum Strenght Acid reducer is something I keep around at all times. It has help reduce the burning and bloating. It completely met my expectations and I found this product to be very effective for my personal use. I will be an avid consumer of this product.
Shari M.
Wellsburg
I am required to take these by my gastroenterologist for severe gerd, and gastritis. I have a prescription, but by them without as well. They're a bit pricey, but you can always find a coupon for them, as they're usually available to cut the costs. These are a must for me everyday. I don't get heartburn, but I still have to take them. I am at risk for esophageal cancer if I don't.
Emily L.
New Carlisle , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Quite expensive, but quite effective, Pepcid AC Maximum Strength is a brand that works great for my acid indigestion. It works quicker than other brands and has my heartburn gone within a couple of hours. I would definitely purchase it again.
Caitlin T.
Jersey City, NJ
This product has helped save me on numerous occasions! I get really bad indigestion as well as upset stomach, since taking Pepcid as soon as I get that feeling, I feel like I've had less long term problems!
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?