BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
If I know I'm about to eat food that gives me indigestion I take one of these and I am good to go. It works most of the time but not always. It's not pricey and can be found at a local Walmart. Overall I'm quite stocked with this product
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product is very helpful with acid reflux issues. I was dealing with this a few years ago and taking pepcid was a game changer. I feel like it didn't only suppress the symptoms but actually helped my body to produce less acid to begin with, which solved my problem. Quality product.
Olivia G.
Lucedale, MS
I rarely get heart burn, but my boyfriend does quite often. He always reaches for this because it just works so well for him. On occasion when I do, it also works great for me. Quick and effective. Gets the job done.
Kimberly R.
Great product! I was on prescription strength heartburn meds for years and wanted to get off. This stuff works just as well without getting your body hooked. It's great. I only use this brand and know it will work.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
These pills are amazing for heartburn! They work quickly and effectively. I usually keep these in my purse and take one as soon as I start feeling heartburn and it gets cleared up usually within 15 minutes
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
I take this every time before I drink it helps me not turn red, being asian is not easy because when I drink I get super red. but this medicine helps me! I get drunk a little faster you know. I buy it at Walmart and target! I always buy this again and again!
Jamie L.
I take these before drinking alcohol and they stop me from becoming nauseous or sick after a few drinks, which would happen if I didn't. Because I only take them when I drink they are well worth the price, although I can't speak to how they work for food-related acid control issues. These are a life saver!
Olivia S.
The only over the counter antacid that works for me! I have horrible reflux & also gastritis. If I'm going to be eating something spicy or any acids I like to take one about 20 min. before I eat.
Erin G.
Metairie, LA
This helps me so much when I have heartburn! I use just generic brands mostly but this works as well. I bought it at the target store in town. It isn't very pricey at all. This product definitely helps me and I would recommend it
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Famotidine is an effect H2 blocker - in addition to heartburn/reflux, if you tend to get flushed when you drink, you can take some before consuming alcohol and it'll cut down on the flushing significantly. However, I would never recommend this product specifically because it's expensive for what you're getting. The only difference between this and regular Pepcid or an equivalent generic is that each pill is 20mg instead of 10mg famotidine. Just take two generic 10mg pills and get the same relief for a fraction of the price.
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?