BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Laura L.
Lincoln, RI
As a sufferer of serious GERD, Pepcid maximum strength actually allows me to have pain free days.
Lindzie B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This didn't help my heartburn whatsoever. You're better off paying the extra money for Prilosec.
Lizetth M.
A little pricey, but one tablet is all you need for this product to do its job! Totally worth it
Lawrence L.
This works fast keeps my heartburn under control I highly recommend that the price is affordable
Taylor T.
Lexington, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Love this stuff it settles my acid reflux so quickly! Plus the pill is small and dissolves quick!
Elizabeth S.
Killeen, tx
This product is fast acting! It helps with my acid reflex. And worked great when I was pregnant
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Helps more than most products I have tried. really takes the edge off of something so horrible
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
I get constant heartburn. All day everyday and this product always helps for me and my husband
Chrissy P.
Pepcid really helps to calm your stomach and makes you feel a lot better! Takes away the pains!
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
These things were a life saver when I was pregnant with my first. not so much with the second.
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?