BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Shadley H.
Madisonville, KY
I keep this product stocked, it’s the only thing I’ve found to ease my discomfort when my acid reflux acts up
Valerie W.
Chandler, AZ
Pepcid truly helps relieve my discomfort from heart burn and acid reflux. I would definitely recommend it.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love this! It helps with my acid and it works great! Would def. recommend it if you have stomach problems.
Alane E.
Works well. I use to suffer from acid reflux a lot, acid reducers like these were definitely a life saver
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
This is such a great product to help out stomach problems heartburn or anything that has to do with acid
Brittany W.
Hubert, NC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are very helpful especially with acid reflux. But it does not work as an instant reliever for me.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
Great product and it gets the job done! I love these. I suffer from really bad HB and these help a lot!
Christi E.
White Hall, AR
This stuff saves me alot! i suffer from chronic heartburn and this makes it go away! i love this stuff
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
This product worked wonders for me I was able to not have Heart burn for the first time in a long time
Bobbi K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I started taking this not to long ago. Ii seem to be doing much better. So i would say yes it works.
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?