BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This does help with acid reducer but not as good as prilosec does but, it is different of course with different people.
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
These are a great over the counter medicine to help relieve acid reflux like symptoms along with even upset stomachs.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Doesn't work very well for me. Took it for about 6 weeks and still had the same results as not even taking anything.
Holly J.
By far the best product I've found for heartburn. Don't have to take it unless I need it and provides quick relief.
Amber S.
This is an acid reducing medicine. Good for heartburn and indigestion. Not expensive. Can use coupons for it, too.
Brenda C.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I was told by my midwife to drink pepcid for my heartburn. i never tried it but i have heard great reviews on it
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
This is not as good as I thought it would be!! Did not help my heart burn or acid reflux at all!! Was not happy!!
Zully G.
Miami
This help me a lot with my medications that i have to take i take a lot of medication and this help my stomach alot
Margaret L.
Perryville, AR
Works great does a good job I have so many problems with my acid reflux but this helps me so much I like it!!!
Faith M.
prestonsburg
1,455 reviews
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These work ok for me but honestly I prefer prolsec but that takes a prescription these are pretty great though.
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?