BY PEPCID

Pepcid?? AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets.
Famotidine 20 mg.
Just one tablet.
Prevents & relieves heartburn due to acid indigestion.
8 tablets. see more...

• Does anyone know if taking this truly stops "Asian glow" ?4 Answers
  • How quickly does this product work?8 Answers
  • Does this work for acid reflux? 7 Answers
Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer Tablets - 8 CT
  • "As an occasional acid reflux sufferer, pepsid really helps to ease my symptoms." in 1 review
Terreca B.
Stone Mtn, GA
I experienced the worst heartburn ever in my life. I had to stop by a grocery store on the way to work and this was all they had. I was a bit skeptical to purchase pepcid ac but I'm glad I did it worked really quickly. it relieved the heartburn and all it acid affiliated with the heartburn excellent excellent excellent product. Will purchase again.
Kaylin B.
Pittsburgh
I don't know about indigestion and heart burn, but I can tell you that Pepcid was extremely helpful when I broke out into hives. It is an antihistamine, even though it's not typically used for that. It was the only thing that temporarily relieved my hives when I randomly broke out in them a couple months ago.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This product just doesn’t help me too much with heartburn. It’ll work for a couple of hours and I’m right back in pain. I have frequent heartburn which I usually treat with Prilosec. I wouldn’t recommend this product to people who have serious stomach problems.
Medina D.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was actually prescribed this by my doctor and he told me to go buy it over the counter. I get really bad acid now and Tums wont do the trick sometimes so I take one of these and they help.
Megan D.
Nashville
After suffering from heartburn for years and trying all the tablets and liquids for relief, I began using the Max Strength Pepcid AC. This has brought complete and long lasting relief from the agonizing heartburn. I can now sleep thru the night without getting up to sip liquids or pop a calcium based pill. Also, I can eat a lot of foods that I could not previously eat. This product has made a big difference in my life.
Sarah R.
Columbus, OH
These work really well if you take them like a good amount of time before the actual acid reflux onset. If you know you are going out and will drink and eat a lot of acidic things, take this before going out even just in case. I like this better then just taking something(like TUMS) when it actually happens because with this you may never even feel it.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Oh my this stuff works wondered. I have acid reflux and it always helps stop the acid indigestion. This sells for about 8- 12 dollars and it's worth every penny. It's small and easy to swallow too. Always helps to be a small pill with big affects
Angie S.
Pepcid works so fast and efficiently to get rid of the worst of the worst of heartburn. I always carry it with me to BBQs I go to in the summer and it always winds up being a life saver... whether for me, for someone else that's a guest that I see in pain. Sometimes you gotta help a person out, and Pepcid always does the job!
Berenice G.
My life savers during pregnancy!!!! ❤ love Pepcid.. I tried different brands & none worked like this one it's a little pricey but such a good product, my heartburn was sooo bad I felt like crying every night my dr recommended this & it was totally a game changer..
Jeremy S.
Works great for heartburn. I have used this for a long time and never had any complaints. Easy to find and inexpensive, and it works fast! I would recommend trying this product, you will be glad that you did. I will definitely continue purchasing for a long time! Great product!
Ivy T.
Irvine, CA
Since these have the same active ingredient as kirkland brand, do you feel any differently using the Pepcid brand vs kirkland?
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
How much does this cost?
Jasmine L.
How quickly does this product work?
Claudia N.
Does this work for acid reflux?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Why is this in the fitness categiry?