Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Acid Reducer EZ Chews Tablets, Berry n Cream Flavor - 50 Tablets

BY PEPCID

• They all taste about the same for me2 Answers
  • Does anyone have a favorite flavor of these?1 Answers
Jamie M.
Antioch, TN
I get heartburn anytime I am eating anything greasy (mostly pizza) too late at night. I'll take this as a precaution before I even start to feel bad and it does the trick. I do take them with a few glasses of water and found that seems to be most effective.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
I don't usually get heartburn very often but when I feel it coming on, I reach for these and it almost instantly puts the fire out!
Amber M.
Irvington , NJ
Great product but it definitely wears off pretty fast, well from my experience. This is something that i've had to use multiple times in a day (without going over daily limit) to keep my then acid reflux down. Now I've changed my diet a bit and try to avoid food that trigger those symptoms.
Tracy D.
Love this Pepced flavor and it works so much better and quicker for me than a regular Tums does. If I take this before I eat something spicy I usually don't get heart burn. It can be found at any grocery or drug store.
Tina L.
I always need flavor in acid indigestion chews, and Pepcid's berry n cream flavor does not disappoint. No medicines are great, but every little bit a flavor helps. Highly recommend.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fitspiration Expert
A high energy diet full of fruits and veggies means a heightened acid feel to my system. These tablets work well, and quickly, to get me back on track and feeling great.
Kathy B.
Whenever I drink any amount of alcohol, even just a couple sips, I will turn pretty red around my red, face, and neck, but these help so much! I just need to take one before and it'll last me a while when I go out with friends to bars. It prevents a fast heartrate and warm, red, itchy feeling!
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
I used this product for really bad heartburn I had while I was pregnant with my 2nd child. doctor suggested and it really helps the price is not bad and it was safe to use while Prego that is a plus in my book. I would buy it again If I ever need it I would recommend it
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Pepcid Acid Reducer 20 mg as a person with an esophogheal reflux i am telling you this stuff works and works well.
Kim T.
Love pepcid, but the texture of this is awful. Anything chewable, doesn't work fir me.
Clemencia H.
Rolling Meadows, IL
They all taste about the same for me
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Does anyone have a favorite flavor of these?