BY PEPCID

Antacid Pepcid AC 20 mg Strength Tablet 50 per Box see more...

ᴍᴀᴋᴇ υ.
St. George
I use this when I'm pregnant and my heart burn is ridiculous. I get the worst acid indigestion and this becomes My best friend. I absolutely refer it to everyone.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this from a drugstore while on vacation one year this was all they had available it did the job and worked. I was very happy with the purchase
Arianne Y.
I don’t like these as much as I like Tums. I’m not sure they work as well and I think they taste worse. I probably won’t be buying these again.
Kiana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I normally don’t have acid reflux but when I did I tried this product. Felt like it was okay but didn’t last as long as I expected.
Vicki T.
Greenville
My doctor put me on this medicine last week. So far I can't really tell it's helping but I'm giving it a chance!
Ayme R.
Chula Vista, CA
Very beutiful all products, cool very good..nice the colors...all my favorites thanks...!! Cool, nice, good
Joanna G.
Washington, IN
I don’t suffer a lot from heart burn but my mom does, and she uses this and it really has helped her.
Francie H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
These work pretty fast in settling an upset stomach. No taste or gross after taste either.
mohammed n.
india
It relief from your gas burn in stomach when you have heavy spicy food it gives Avery quick relief from your pain
Michelle C.
Mississauga, ON
Easy to digest and helps with easing heart burn. It’s a bit pricey however, it helps.