BY PEOPLE MAGAZINE #2 in Magazines & Newspapers

• Favorite section of the Magazine?1 Answers
  • Who is your fav celeb and why?2 Answers
  • Who else thinks the quality of People magazine has gone d...1 Answers
People Magazine
  • "People is a well written magazine, but it is mostly full of celebrity gossip and other things I am not concerned with." in 13 reviews
  • "I always grab People magazine when I take my daughter to our local library so I can catch up on the latest celebrity news and fashion tips." in 10 reviews
  • "One of my favorite magazines read them at work since they are delivered at work, keeps me updated on gossip and new movies." in 6 reviews
  • "Some guilty pleasure stuff like gossip and fashion, sprinkled with some actual human interest stories. " in 5 reviews
  • "I for the most part enjoy reading what the cover stories have to offer, and find that quite a few of the articles are things I enjoy reading about." in 5 reviews
Terrica K.
Dallas , TX
I love People Magazine.  I have a subscription which I somehow got free for a year.

Every Friday, I anxiously await for my new issue to arrive.  I just love to find out what all these celebrities are up to, and I especially to find out the latest on what the Royals are up to.  I know this may sound rather silly of me, but I don't care because I enjoy it.  it's nice to poke my head into People and escape the real world for a little while.

With a subscription, you also get a free download on your iPad.  Love that!  I take my iPad with me most places I go anyway, so it's nice to have my latest mag with me as well.  Monday - Friday they also send out a "Morning Buzz" email to subscribers.  I love reading that email every day too.  it's filled with the daily headlines....  for celebrities, that is...  and movies, books, sports.
Kimberly T.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
People is one of the classics of print. it still provides A point of view from the people because they all the people to write in. it also provide a balance of feel good pieces and pie we that challenge our current government structure. People magazine is the perfect publication for the women who wants to remain current but still get a fix of gossip. Everything from politics to what new in makeup. This magazine is perfect for the women on the go.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
People Magazine I recently started receiving People Magazine. I enjoy reading all the article's they have. There's so much information on celebrities what they're doing now,,Who or what their interests are. Cooking and Baking articles with picture's of food with the directions on how to make or bake what your looking at! Its loaded with information from A to Z for your entertainment and enjoyment. I recommend People Magazine it's very intresting to me!
sav R.
Celebrity gossip without being too much trash. It gives you an idea of what is going on in the celeb world but isn’t something like Star or OK! where they just trash talk a lot of people. Yes, People Mag also somewhat does that but not to the extent of others.
Taylor S.
Charleston, IL
LOVE People magazine!! If you want to be caught up on all the celebrity drama this is the magazine for you! The articles are great and I could read this cover to cover. If your looking for a good pass time, definitely recommend this
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Bookworm Expert Level 1
i really enjoy really peoples magazine! they seem to always have new stories to share and are always up to date on all the gossip. they have pretty pictures, as well as the writers seem to work things very nicely
Jamie L.
Niles, OH
Reading People magazine is my guilty pleasure! I love this as a quick read for some nice relaxation time. I usually like reading to get fashion inspiration. I’d definitely recommend to my friends and family!
khristy W.
DeKalb
solid product and at reasonable price i would consistently purchase this product. it does not last as long as i would prefer, however with the price being so reasonable it is not a huge issue.
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
This is the best magazine subscription on the market!!! If your into The highlights of the stars then this is the magazine for you! You get all the good scoop of What a going on with past celebrities and current celebrities. This is a must read and I always look forward to the next magazine to arrive. I highly recommend and I will continue to subscribe!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This is one of the entertainment magazines I’m subscribed to. I like knowing what the latest news is in entertainment so I like to read up on this when I can. It’s great too if you like keeping up with celebrity news.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
Does anyone else believe that the stories that people magazine right about our either fictitious or blown out of proportion?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 4
What's your favorite part of People magazine?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
I this your favorite magazine?
Kalindy U.
Who is your fav celeb and why?
Earn $395/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)