Peony Bath Body Works Wallflower uploaded by Jamie S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #25 in Air Fresheners

Manufacturer: Georgia Pacific. Case of 10,000. Interfolded, lightweight, dry-waxed tissues for handling food products. 1,000 tissues per pack; 10 packs per case Customers also search for: Tissue Pac Bakery Tissue - miscellaneous food wrap miscellaneous foodwrap Foodservice Food Wrap Misc

Buy on Jet.com
Thalita A.
Bellevue, WA
The wallflowers fragrances are pretty strong when you first use plug them in, but in about 4 days you can barely smell them anymore so I only buy them at their semi annual sales. Their scent range has improved a lot in recent years though and now they even have some infused with essential oils which is great. But I still think they need to work on making the scent last longer.
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
Bath and Body Works wallflowers are my absolute favorite air freshener! Easily change scents based on room and/or season. You can often buy them in lots of 5 for a discounted price, as well. My only complaint about the wallflower is that the scents screw on backwards; I am assuming it's because of where it is manufactured, but it is frustrating! I don't feel like I spend more overall on them than I did on Air Wicks because the scents and plug-ins last longer! Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Sweet Pea Refill
Khloe D.
*THIS WAS NOT THE SCENT USED- IVE USED MANY DIFFERENT SCENTS*
The wallflowers from bath & body works may seem to be a rip off since you have to purchase the wall plug-in (generally about $12.50) as well as the pods. I tend to get new pods only when on sale. (they tend to be about $3 on sale) They always leave the rooms smelling amazing!! One think I would change is the fact that you cannot decide how much scent comes out at a time, there are certain scents that need this feature because they are so strong.
Annamarie L.
Kansas City
The Bath and Body works wall flowers are my number one choice when it comes to dredging up my house and making it smell good. They scents to choose from are endless and I truly believe there is a scent for everyone! My favorite is Champagne Toast
Jessica L.
Mayfield heights
Bath and body works wallflowers are the best room freshener. There are so many scents to choose from, you can have each room have its own individual smell. They often go on sale and have many wall adapters to fit anyone’s style.
Brooke S.
Greenwood, IN
I have so many of these throughout my house. They smell so amazing. They last for a good while and are pretty inexpensive. This is my first time using these and I will definitely keep buying them. I would recommend to anyone
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The picture for this product doesn’t seem to be the right match, but I love bath and body work’s wall flower air fresheners. They smell wonderful and one little bulb can fill the entire floor of the house with great scent!
Emelia B.
San Jose, CA
I keep my home filled with wallflowers. One of them near the door, and my neighbors have stopped me to ask where I get the scents from because they can smell them when they pass by my door inside of the apartment complex.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wall flowers are fantastic. They give off a wonderful scent. I use their car fresheners and candles, too. Love the different scents. Definitely my go to around my house to keep it smelling wonderful.