BY PENWAY

Box of 12 colored pencils in black, blue berry, navy blue, sky blue, green, yellow green, yellow, red orange, red, pink, brown, and orchid. Non-toxic. Pre-sharpened. Conforms to ASTM-D4236. see more...

• Never heard of this brand, where can I buy them at?3 Answers
  • Any better than Crayola? Or is it like Roseart?8 Answers
Kimberly B.
Paintsville
I have a slight addiction to art products so when I seen these I had to try them. They are much better than rose art (that stuff isn't worth a penny) but it's not as good as Crayola. But i would be willing to buy them again depending on the circumstances.
Chelsie H.
Colors are fine. Wish I saw these reviews before, like everyone else said...not very pigmented and not super high quality. It worked okay for a school project I was working on, but would've been way easier if I just spent a buck more on higher quality colored pencils. In this case, it is definitely worth the dollar for the higher quality.
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ
They don't really show up any color so I won't be buying these again. I am a very creative person who uses a lot of color and these penciles didn't work thays the bottom line sometimes saving money isn't worth it
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I can honestly say that these are not great colored pencils. As a teacher, I have found that these don't sharpen well and the lead is constantly falling out. My students spend more time trying to get them sharpened than they do actually coloring. Not a fan at all.
Emily M.
Clermont, FL
I am currently student teaching in a Kindergarten classroom and these colored pencils are awful. They do not sharpen well and are constantly jamming the pencil sharpener. They are constantly breaking, and the colors are not very pigmented.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
I have found that name-brand products are always the most reliable when it comes to coloring products and this product continued to prove it true. Not the greatest pigments, but they are good on a budget.
Mayra V.
Valparaiso, IN
These are good pencils if you NEED them for kids or in my case the kids i baby'sit. They work fine, they're no the best colored pencils out there but they are cheap if you need some.
Vanessa D.
Very generic. I used this for a project and as I was coloring the pencil was squeaking. It hurt my ears, so I had to stop and sharpen every time it happened.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this brand of color pencils because it has bright colors. It is actually a bit cheaper than other brands too. Good quality. My son likes them!
Katelyn D.
Sicklerville, NJ
Brighter colors and cheaper than most. Used for art appreciation class in order to show the different shades they contrast well from other brands.
Janay F.
Redford, MI
Any better than Crayola? Or is it like Roseart?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Never heard of this brand, where can I buy them at?