BY PENWAY #5 in School Supplies

80 Ruled Sheets 4-1/2 X&Nbsp;3-1/4&Nbsp;Inches This Item Ships As An Assortment. The Image Shown Is Representative Of The Products Available. The Item You Receive May Vary In Color. Please Visit Your Local Walgreens For Exact Color Selection. Made In China see more...

Penway Composition Notebook - School Supplies
  • "They get the job done, but after a while they begin to fall apart, so just make sure to purchase a backup." in 5 reviews
Angie M.
Greenwood, IN
This is a really nice notebook I love it, I want each color for me, to presume.
Towanna M.
East Orange, NJ
When i was in school i really just like the back of this book cause ot gave you the answers. It helped me a lot with homework when i couldn't figire out how many mililiters go into liters. I miss those days.
Norma H.
Roanoke, TX
Luv these, and so do my kids. My oldest uses them to make story books. My younger two like to draw and write in them.
Nancy C.
Jamaica, NY
This is definitely a must have every school year. Great quality and always on my child's school list. My child never loses a page with these books. They are definitely very affordable. And they are a must. I recommend this product to all the moms.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
These are the only notebooks my kids will use! I love the difference colors...which is great because my daughter chooses colors by the classes...and I absolutely love when I hit a sale with them! Got a sale a few weeks back and have over 40! love them
ximena l.
Houston, tx
Love it for my children bacl to school gets the job done they can do math writting reading is very useful i always buy his type of notebooks for back to school
Howard E.
These are so fun and I love them not just for school work , but as a scrapbook of the year.I can let my children glue , sticker , or write all the little memories and then have a keepsake of the year.They also make a great book for classmates to sign at the end of the year.
Paige H.
This May sound ridiculous, but these journals...I can not live without! I am always writing down my thoughts, making little notes, and sketching out little ideas through out the day. They are INSANELY cheap, and good to have just lying around the house.
Ginie P.
Bronx, NY
As our children can go to school without notebooks ?

the notebooks are the main object for back to school.
Penway Composition notebooks

They are strong and durable!
Ashley W.
Louisville, KY
Great to use for school or work! Love the price! Will buy more whenever I need it!
Jessica M.
Composition note books or spiral-bound notebooks?
Heather c.
North Aurora, IL
I use these for bills or keeping track of goods. Does anyone use these for personal uses?
shananne c.
Are these the type of questions to ask to get the collegiate badge?
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Do these break easily ???
Would this be a good product to use