BY PENWAY #5 in School Supplies

80 Ruled Sheets 4-1/2 X&Nbsp;3-1/4&Nbsp;Inches This Item Ships As An Assortment. The Image Shown Is Representative Of The Products Available. The Item You Receive May Vary In Color. Please Visit Your Local Walgreens For Exact Color Selection. Made In China see more...

Penway Composition Notebook - School Supplies
  • "They get the job done, but after a while they begin to fall apart, so just make sure to purchase a backup." in 5 reviews
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Great Product. works well, use them all the time. do recommend them. would buy again. Great for school. never had a problem
Millie A.
Derbyshire
These are great for writing and keeping your revision notes all in one place. I would recommend this to anyone as they are super useful for making notes in class and the size makes them easy to fit in your bag. I love these notebooks - they are worth trying.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
These are a nostalgic part of my life. Basic and useful. They are light and resitent. Very cool to remember middle School days.
F S.
Comp books are the best - just a classic look that brings the nostalgia. I'm a writer so of course I have lots of comp books, notebooks, journals. Lots is an understatement, I have a problem lol. Comps are very reliable, they hold up great over the years.
crystal j.
This was one of my favorite school supplies it is super pricey but for some classes it's recommended so you have no choice
Kait H.
Great product!!! I use alllll the time! Wonderful quality and excellent price as well!!!
mehk j.
rochdale
really helpful for any notes or anything like a scrap book and it just helps u whether u are in college or in school
Jacqueline A.
Who doesn't remember these composition notebooks from school. I now buy them for personal use. They bring great memories.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I think these journals are great for personal use, and any notes that you plan on keeping IN the journal. The only complaint is that it is really difficult to cleanly rip out pages if you need to. Also the pages don’t have holes so not appropriate to organize in binders!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love these composition notebooks. They come in a fun variety of colors. They are also very durable. They were great for taking notes. I also bought some for my kids when they went back to school. Would recommend this product.
Jessica M.
Composition note books or spiral-bound notebooks?
Heather c.
North Aurora, IL
I use these for bills or keeping track of goods. Does anyone use these for personal uses?
shananne c.
Are these the type of questions to ask to get the collegiate badge?
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Do these break easily ???
Would this be a good product to use