BY PENWAY #5 in School Supplies

80 Ruled Sheets 4-1/2 X&Nbsp;3-1/4&Nbsp;Inches This Item Ships As An Assortment. The Image Shown Is Representative Of The Products Available. The Item You Receive May Vary In Color. Please Visit Your Local Walgreens For Exact Color Selection. Made In China see more...

Penway Composition Notebook - School Supplies
  • "They get the job done, but after a while they begin to fall apart, so just make sure to purchase a backup." in 5 reviews
d h.
These are awesome when you're on the run around campus. I use these when I'm studying for finals, much more convenient than a bunch of loose papers and small enough to fit in a small bag. Only issue is that the papers fall out on the ends but no issues other than that!
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
One of my all time favorite writing notebooks. I used these in school and even to this day. My son also uses them and I love they come in colors. The price is great and you can find them anywhere.
Alejandra H.
Pittsburg, CA
I've used this for English class & match just classes that's allt of writing . They half a year depending but they end up to fall apart if you don't take care of it . It's very affordable, you can buy them like at Walmart, Walgreens, target &I any cvs !
Melissa M.
Edmond, OK
As a teacher, I buy these for my students every year to use for an interactive notebook. It's the only notebook that I have found where the pages don't tear out easily. The cover is so thick that it doesn't bend or get wrinkled in the students' desks.
Taylor M.
These are okay as far as composition books go. If you used it a lot like I did than I found this brand fell apart after a while. But for the price it is a good deal. As a college student I have not used a notebook like this in a long time though.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Always loved composition notebooks and I liked how they didn't take up a lot of space. The only down side is that you can rip out the pages, other than that it's a great product.
lorraine t.
Elgin, SC
In my house you will always find a composition notebook. Its comfortable to carry around and there is enough room on each page to write. The bright colors makes it even more fun to use. And let's not forget that it is affordable too!
Bri M.
Fayetteville, NC
I love using these for college classes and for writing down my music. They have a great amount of useable paper and they're easy to keep with you. Great to use if you lose school work a lot.
Kandyce H.
I had so many of these for class they are awesome but I do wish they had more pages. That's really my own bad thing to say about them. The rest of the time they were awesome!
Stephanie H.
Pine Hill, NJ
My daughter starts PreK next week. She is so excited to have her own notebooks. The teacher has been great. This is so easy for a 4 yr old to carry and maintain to teach them responsibility. The variety of colors is fantastic too!
Jessica M.
Composition note books or spiral-bound notebooks?
Heather c.
North Aurora, IL
I use these for bills or keeping track of goods. Does anyone use these for personal uses?
shananne c.
Are these the type of questions to ask to get the collegiate badge?
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Do these break easily ???
Would this be a good product to use