BY PENWAY #5 in School Supplies

80 Ruled Sheets 4-1/2 X&Nbsp;3-1/4&Nbsp;Inches This Item Ships As An Assortment. The Image Shown Is Representative Of The Products Available. The Item You Receive May Vary In Color. Please Visit Your Local Walgreens For Exact Color Selection. Made In China see more...

Penway Composition Notebook - School Supplies
  • "They get the job done, but after a while they begin to fall apart, so just make sure to purchase a backup." in 5 reviews
Egidia P.
South Windsor , CT
A must have for sure!! Get a couole to keep around the house for lists, notes etc. Kids get them for achool and use them for scrap paper, notes, homework, brainstorming and rough drafts. Coloring in the outside has become a contest every year :-)
Christina m.
Beaverton Oregon
I love these books! They are super cheap and honestly you can use them for anything! For the kids, work, letters, and even just to take notes! They also have fun colors so it's not so boring! Great ideas for back to school and even just home uses!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
These notebooks are ideal for just taking notes whether it be at school or for work I can always count on it. I wouldn't use it for anything important however because after a while it will start falling apart. But for the price its a great value.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I use these for my organizing books like things I cooked my own recipes enjoyed our game my Daily Journal and the colors in the front where it what you want helps me organize it do you put what I want on it too and so people know what's in it
Hillary S.
always think these composition books are so ugly like can't they just make better designs for the cover pages... haha? Well, they're the cheapest ones in the store, so I always end up getting them anyway, they're very tough and durable, they never fall apart on me and there are so many pages of paper on them, so it takes me forever to run out of pages.
Harley H.
Manteca, CA
Gotta love these things. They're perfect size and great for not taking, organization and just handy to carry around especially in college if you are in school or just need a little thing to write important things in this is great for you.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
So cheap but so perfect for school. I had at least one or two for each class where I would write notes for studying. Then at end of quarter or semester, I would use as study guide. Pages are the right consistency and not too thick or thin. Covers have different colors to choose from. Love the universal notes inside the covers too
Loretta R.
Kennesaw , GA
I recommend using this product because it's great for taking notes or doing homework. They are big enough to to fit in a back pack. Super affordable. If you have a child going back to school this year I highly recommend this product!
Destiny B.
Reading, PA
Began using these back in elementary school. These were good notebooks, I use them for pretty much anything not just for homework or note taking (: The only downside I ever had with these was that they had a normal "spine" not those metal ones which makes it a bit tricky to open and bend back pages at first.
Jennifer F.
Bronx, NY
Omg I love these books I still love them I use them all the time I love them because I use them for everything my journal my recipes my different lists with all these apps out I still like to write and look back at it
Jessica M.
Composition note books or spiral-bound notebooks?
Heather c.
North Aurora, IL
I use these for bills or keeping track of goods. Does anyone use these for personal uses?
shananne c.
Are these the type of questions to ask to get the collegiate badge?
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Do these break easily ???
Would this be a good product to use