BY PENWAY #5 in School Supplies

80 Ruled Sheets 4-1/2 X&Nbsp;3-1/4&Nbsp;Inches This Item Ships As An Assortment. The Image Shown Is Representative Of The Products Available. The Item You Receive May Vary In Color. Please Visit Your Local Walgreens For Exact Color Selection. Made In China see more...

Penway Composition Notebook - School Supplies
  • "They get the job done, but after a while they begin to fall apart, so just make sure to purchase a backup." in 5 reviews
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
These are a must have for back to school. Great quality paper, doesn't get caught on things like a spiral bound notebook might, and I always thought they made great books for daily assignments. These are really inexpensive, so they're great to buy in bulk and keep around.
Towanna M.
East Orange, NJ
When i was in school i really just like the back of this book cause ot gave you the answers. It helped me a lot with homework when i couldn't figire out how many mililiters go into liters. I miss those days.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
These are great for school! I stock up on at least ten of them, and about half way through the semester, I rewrite all of my notes in a new notebook - it helps to keep everything organized, as well as seeing the information again. The product itself is great; the paper is sturdy and doesn't rip easily, and the notebooks don't bend or break from use (within reason).
Vanessa A.
Penny Composition Books are some of the best composition books for students of all ages. I love using them for college because they are small and fit well in my backpack along with the rest of my other books. Very good notebooks love them. One of my favorite.
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
I am not the biggest fan of composition notebooks. The pages are tough to rip out without tearing part of the paper and they are a lot harder to flip through then a spiral notebook. They may be extremely cheap, but personally I prefer a spiral notebook.
Danielle P.
These are a must have for me when it's time for school! I'm involved in a few clubs so it's great to grab the notebook and head out! Not to much to worry about, of course it's light weight and enough paper to last the semester for the clubs! I love it.
Celina M.
I love to buy these to write recipes. I like them because the pages don't rip out easily and they're in book form so it's perfect for recipes and keep sake things (like a journal). I don't love them for school though, but I do take notes in them sometimes.
Angiie N.
New Prt Rchy, FL
It's amazing that they still make these books. Their the best books ever. Even though you have to force to bend them back so you don't have to have the book fully open. I never really liked that.
But they are great to have. I have a crap ton of colors
Taylor R.
Youngstown, OH
These are nice for labs, but I really don't like how they aren't flexible when opening in the binding (just one of my corks). College ruled is my favorite because it forces me to write smaller. These are reasonably priced, and I definitely recommend.
Casey S.
Affordable and the kids like to pick their favorite colors . Good buy for the price . Always have seemed to last a while, durable and don't come apart like a spiral notebook does. Inexpensive and overall seems to be good quality . I would recommend
Jessica M.
Composition note books or spiral-bound notebooks?
Heather c.
North Aurora, IL
I use these for bills or keeping track of goods. Does anyone use these for personal uses?
shananne c.
Are these the type of questions to ask to get the collegiate badge?
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Do these break easily ???
Would this be a good product to use