BY PENWAY #5 in School Supplies

80 Ruled Sheets 4-1/2 X&Nbsp;3-1/4&Nbsp;Inches This Item Ships As An Assortment. The Image Shown Is Representative Of The Products Available. The Item You Receive May Vary In Color. Please Visit Your Local Walgreens For Exact Color Selection. Made In China see more...

Penway Composition Notebook - School Supplies
  • "They get the job done, but after a while they begin to fall apart, so just make sure to purchase a backup." in 5 reviews
Ellie B.
Attleboro, MA
This is a classic! I always use these or something similar. The only con is ripping out pages/binder organization/ and length of page. In college these can become a hasssle
Alysha W.
Sayre, PA
I've used a fair share of these notebooks throughout my years of education and I always found them generally useful. The paper is so smooth and easy to write on, making it a whole lot easier to write notes. There are really no problems with this note book except for maybe when it comes to tearing pages out; which I sometimes find difficult, but that's probably just because I'm awful at ripping pages out. Other than that, these note books are great and I will continue to use them as I continue throughout my college career.
Viktoria P.
Composition notebooks suck, the pages always rip because they're so thin. And ink/pencil always smudges in these for some reason, but it doesn't in regular spiral notebooks? Whenever I had to use these in school, I hated it. I always stick to spiral notebooks or filler paper in a binder. Even though these are dirt cheap, save your money and buy a better notebook.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
These are a must have or school time, when your in middle school usually, you will use it for science. I know it was called for on every school supplies list for classes. It helps to keep everything organized. Since the school year is coming up really quickly everything is going up in price the best time to get these are when everything is going on sale.
Howard E.
These are so fun and I love them not just for school work , but as a scrapbook of the year.I can let my children glue , sticker , or write all the little memories and then have a keepsake of the year.They also make a great book for classmates to sign at the end of the year.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
I always think these composition books are so ugly like can't they just make better designs for the cover pages... haha? Well, they're the cheapest ones in the store, so I always end up getting them anyway, they're very tough and durable, they never fall apart on me and there are so many pages of paper on them, so it takes me forever to run out of pages. I dislike the ugly covers, so I always get creative and decorate them with colorful papers and glittery stickers.
Paige H.
This May sound ridiculous, but these journals...I can not live without! I am always writing down my thoughts, making little notes, and sketching out little ideas through out the day. They are INSANELY cheap, and good to have just lying around the house.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
One-way composition notebooks are awesome to keep in your desk.I always have so many projects going,this helps me to keep the spiral.notebooks separated from my diy notebooks.I use these for money matters,receipts,taxes and glue a lot of stuff in.they are made well and the pages don't fall out.Thank you for this great product.
jamie M.
Methuen, MA
These are the only notebooks my kids will use! I love the difference colors...which is great because my daughter chooses colors by the classes...and I absolutely love when I hit a sale with them! Got a sale a few weeks back and have over 40! love them
Mya W.
Harvey , LA
I love these because they have many pages and holds together well if not torn apart and very affordable if bought at the right time. What I do not like is if you pull out one page another page is going to come out and also the notebook cover will not go down after a while of using it and that kind of bothers me.
Jessica M.
Composition note books or spiral-bound notebooks?
Heather c.
North Aurora, IL
I use these for bills or keeping track of goods. Does anyone use these for personal uses?
shananne c.
Are these the type of questions to ask to get the collegiate badge?
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Do these break easily ???
Would this be a good product to use