BY PENWAY #12 in School Supplies

80 Ruled Sheets 4-1/2 X&Nbsp;3-1/4&Nbsp;Inches This Item Ships As An Assortment. The Image Shown Is Representative Of The Products Available. The Item You Receive May Vary In Color. Please Visit Your Local Walgreens For Exact Color Selection. Made In China see more...

Penway Composition Notebook - School Supplies
  • "They get the job done, but after a while they begin to fall apart, so just make sure to purchase a backup." in 5 reviews
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Thiese Penway Composition Notebooks are my favorite items to keep both in college and in the home.  They are sturdy and very affordable.  They are great for writing, and I don't have a problem with these notebooks at all.  I recommend them to all.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I have to buy these for my son for school. They use them for homework in some subjects and for art purposes. They are also great to write recipes in and for keeping a personal journal.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I think these journals are great for personal use, and any notes that you plan on keeping IN the journal. The only complaint is that it is really difficult to cleanly rip out pages if you need to. Also the pages don’t have holes so not appropriate to organize in binders!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I love these composition notebooks. They come in a fun variety of colors. They are also very durable. They were great for taking notes. I also bought some for my kids when they went back to school. Would recommend this product.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Good note book !!!! Old school! Very affordable. What i dont like about it is that it falls apart quick . hard to rip out pages the lines are really thick . but this is good for pike 1st graders !
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I have tons of these and I use them for everything. Some are full of ideas, some journals, some recipes, some poetry. You name it I have a composition notebook for it. The bindings are a lot stronger than any spiral notebook. The pages will definitely stay put. Stock up when they drop in price right before a school-year starts. Some classes require them from middle school through college but this is my favorite brand. I feel like ink sets a little faster on these. Don't count on being able to tear out a page you don't want, you'll be pretty stuck with them.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I'm right handed, but I have two left handed kids, so those "normal" notebooks-Spirals- mark up their arms and habd with little metal lines. Their options are limited with spirals- they either have to deal with it, and after some time, their skin gets sore - or they have to learn to write with their arms in a half circle - which makes their wrist sore. Composition notebooks are a *little* better, they eliminate the skin irritation, but the pages don't rip out that well, and they sometimes begin to come apart. That aside, they do prefer composition books over spirals!
Kristie A.
Every school year my kids needs a couple of composition notebooks. I purchased Penway Composition Notebook at Wal-Mart #2748 a few years ago because they were 2 for $1.00. They only needed 4 but I bought 10 because the price was so cheap. I recommend these every year to my family and friends.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Always keep extra in hand. The school always wants the kid to have at least a good 6 in the beginning of the school year. Stock up on these babies on back to school week! My husband uses this all the time for daily notes. At .50 cents not like you're breaking the back when it's not back to school season, they are priced at 1.50 Perfectly awesome for you're daily journal.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I remember being a kid and always wanting the composition books. I thought they were way cooler than regular spiral notebooks. I used these alot in high school because they stay bound and its hard for pages to come out. I still use some around my house to this day. I love all the different colors and wide lines for writing. They are fairly inexpensive and can even be bought at the dollar tree for $1.
Jessica M.
Composition note books or spiral-bound notebooks?
Heather c.
North Aurora, IL
I use these for bills or keeping track of goods. Does anyone use these for personal uses?
shananne c.
Are these the type of questions to ask to get the collegiate badge?
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
Do these break easily ???
Would this be a good product to use