Pentel ZE22B Clic Eraser Pencil-Style Grip Eraser Red uploaded by Angelica G.

BY PENTEL

Premium white eraser removes lead easily and cleanly without scuffing smearing or tearing writing surface. Pocket clip advances/retracts this long lasting eraser with a click. Maximum comfort and control with the latex-free grip. Retractable pen-shaped eraser. Lifts lead without scratching tearing or ghosting. Pocket clip advances or retracts eraser with a click. Ridged latex-free grip cushions fingertips. Will serve its purpose - ideal for large and small details Refill erasers sold separately. see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
This is the best thing ever invented for school and work.  Erasers are always the first to go on pencils, both mechanical and wood.  This Eraser Pen is such a lifesaver.  It is a great size where I don't lose it and it works great for erasing all my mistakes.  I have one for myself and I bought one a few years back for my daughter who is now in 4th grade.  They are kind of hard to find in local stores, but I purchased mine online and bought a couple spare ones.  I also love that you can buy eraser refills for this.  Great product.
Jazmin H.
I remember having one of these in middle school. They came in handy when like your pencil has run ouf of eraser. It also erases super good.