Office SuppliesPencilsPentel
Twist-Erase Express Mechanical Pencil, 05 mm - Blue Barrel

Pentel Twist-Erase Express Mechanical Pencil, 0.5 mm - Blue Barrel

by Pentel

Pentel twist-erase express mechanical pencil, 0.5 mm - blue barrel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pentel Twist-Erase Express Mechanical Pencil, 0.5 mm - Blue Barrel!
New Brunswick, NJ
In this school is product is a life saver... I have always bought these and would recommend everyone to as well
These pencils are nice. I like the way it feels in my hand (not bulky). The lead does break pretty easy for me but that could just be because I may be pressing too hard.
Virginia Beach, VA
I have an obsession with pencils especially with fun ones like this. These are perfect for anyone they are also easy to use and are comfortable in your hand
Absolutely yes to these. They last forever (I've had mine for probably 2 years now and I haven't had to replace the eraser) and they're such a lifesaver when I have an exam that I didn't realize was on Scantron! Always great to have in the pen pocket of my backpack or purse.

Looking for your answer?