BY PENTEL

Pentel r.s.v.p. Rt ballpoint pen, medium - blue ink (12 per pack) see more...

Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I am picky about my pens and what ones I will use. This one though is a great one. It writes smoothly and is just as comfortable to hold. I love that in a pen and this one is a must have for note taking.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I use this type of pencil to write because I find it very comfortable and durable. I have one of this brand and I really like it. This brand is really good I recommend it. Good with respect to quality and price
Sarah W.
Have never been a huge fan of these pens, I always find myself ripping holes in my pages when I write with these! the tip is so sharp I feel like I am scratching into the pages every time I write
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm a lawyer and this is the pen I use in my office. No other pens write the same way. I'm also left handed and love that it has the look of a ballpoint without the smudge. I have to be careful still but so much better than most. Great pen! Highly recommend it.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I always had click pens in my bag for school. They were easy to use and I didn't have to worry about them leaking or losing caps. They did dry out quickly but I didn't mind.
Brandie R.
Some of my favorite pens to use. They write really smoothly, last a long time, and don't make my hand cramp up when writing. Also more affordable then some of the other brands and overall a better product!
Dior W.
Atlanta, GA
This is literally my favorite pen. i write big & this allows me to without smearing. (: it's a great pen, if i were to choose a specific color, I'd stick with blue. however, my professors are fans of the black.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
I love pentel products and pens. I once bought some and it was damaged defective. I wrote the company and they sent me back a few different pens to try out. And they are affordable too
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Pe tell Ballpoint Pen blue ink. I don't use blue ink often but when I do I use this pen. It writes smoothly and the finger grip gives it a comfortable hold on your hand.
Brandi C.
As an ink pen junkie these are a great addition to any pen collection. They are affordable and have great ink quality without drying out or running out quickly.
Grayce W.
Tempe, AZ
How long do these pens last?
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this a good pen to use for college?
Christine P.