Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens

by Pentel

#10 in Pens

Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens, Fine, Black, 5/Pack

I just need to know if the feathers stain the paper?
Are this pens good???
Which pen brand do you reccomend?
Start your review of Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens!
How would you rate this product?
Amber F.
Cabot, AR
These pens are great, I always had these in school and I keep them now. They take forever to run out of ink and they write so smoothly plus they are cheap! I always have different colors of them! That are definitely recommended by me!
Jessica H.
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens uploaded by Jessica H.
Being in the secretarial field for years one thing I know is quality paper and pens. I have received as gifts very expensive pens and although this doesn't have the weight of them or the springs I like the smooth writing for my everyday task
Joseline C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite type of pens that are not the gel kind. The grip part makes it comfortable for you to write with and I like the thinness of the ball point. It's smooth and gReat.
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Great in the office . Very affordable. Not runny ink , doesn’t smear so easy . Last for a long time . I would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves pens with quality.Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens
Ash A.
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens uploaded by Ash A.
I lOVE these pens. They’re so sharp and perfect for taking notes. The writing is super smooth and it doesn’t leak through your paper or anything. They come in other colours like red, blue, purple and green and all of them are super pigmented and easy to write with.
elanie N.
Randolph, MA
Pentel R.S.V.P. Ballpoint Pens uploaded by elanie N.
Seriously if you’ve never used these go order some now!! These are the best pens everrrr!! Never would I have thought I would be raving about a pen, but seriously go out there and try it. It’s a fine point pen so even if you have chick scratch handwriting it still looks neat!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
These are my all time favorite pens. I love writing with these. I started out using the fine point as it makes my big hand writing look nice and neat. Its smooth on the paper and comfortable in the hand. Doesn't bleed onto the page which can some times me messy. The medium point is growing on me but it sometimes bleed a lil bit but not too much to make me not use it. I usually pick these up at the Dollar Tree.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Very dependable at a reasonable price. I like the big packages cause I’m always loosing pens so a bunch of pens come in handy.
Elizabeth B.
Pocatello, ID
Great pens. The ink last long, I love to write with this pens I think looks cute. I think you can buy it in everywhere.
Amber P.
Coraopolis, PA
I usually prefer an extra fine point, but these are pretty nice. Sometimes, the ink can get a bit splotchy and smudgy. I also prefer a clicky top so I'm not worrying about pen caps getting lost. These were the common pens stocked at my old office, so I had no choice but to use them