Pentel Hi-Polymer® Eraser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pentel Hi-Polymer® Eraser!
Elaine H.
High quality white eraser! I always used this eraser in school, and it would erase even the toughest marks. Would definitely recommend for students!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
This is by far the BEST eraser out there. Greatly outperforms any pink eraser. It's high quality and worth the price tag. Lately I've been seeing it in dollar stores, so get it! It erases pencil marks almost completely and doesn't leave awful smudges. Pentel is a high quality brand that we've trusted for years.
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Best eraser ever! Won’t leave any residue behaving yet it’s string enough for it completely erase the pencil or lead of the paper. Very soft, smooth and durable. They also come in packs so you have plenty when you need it the most.
Jenny L.
Pentel Hi-Polymer® Eraser uploaded by Jenny L.
The best easers I’ve ever used. I went through them pretty fast while attending classes. It’s the only ones the order to use went taking notes as it rarely leaves marks behind. They last a while as well!
Michelle  M.
Apex, NC
I buy ten of these every August for my business. They erase perfectly and leave no residue. If you’re an artist you could benefit by having some around.
Lisa K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pentel Hi-Polymer® Eraser uploaded by Lisa K.
This eraser is very wonderful for getting pencil marks off of paper while you are writing or drawing. This pencil has very straight edges so you can erase small details where needed. This eraser also is good for erasing large sections at a time without ripping the paper. [product:pentel-cube-and-pencil-top-erasers-hi-polymer-eraser,-medium-size]
Scott C.
Congratulation on the new Location, I rate 5 stars to reflect my satisfaction and the professionalism I received all through my Credit repair process. I was severally denied of loan because I had an Eviction and criminal judgment on my credit report that has been on my report for about 3 years and I was turned down several times trying to get a new apartment for my family; 760PLUS CREDIT SCORE was recommended to me by Grand ma, and they got me results in 12 days from mailing, I had to update my ID to my new address and I did my part very fast, from the time I made my upfront payment, I had 2 bureaus Finished under 10 days! I was scammed by some companies for 10 months and they cleaned NOTHING! But 760PLUS cleared all Eviction, criminal judgment and added a positive trade line on my report and raised my Fico score to 788 excellent plus, I must say they are top notch for sure. Write 760pluscreditscore at Gmail dot com Text 304 774 5902
Ada R.
Ridgewood, NY
These erasers are the best to use Pencils are not coming with good erasers so you should have one handy Great product
Jackie F.
Anaheim, CA
Pentel Hi-Polymer® Eraser uploaded by Jackie F.
IM A 100% IN LOVE WITH THIS ERASER! I use it for art but, sometimes i use it for anything and it never leaves me paper a mark, super affordable!
Glory A.
Katy, TX
One of the best erasers you can use,I always make sure to get a pack of these at the beginning of the school year it helps a lot to keep around and completely erases pencil mistakes

Looking for your answer?