Add a Photo

By PENTEL
EnerGel-X is the latest addition to the EnerGel family of Liquid Gel Pens. The high-performance ink technology combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience. The Gel ink dries so fast even left-handed writers love it - no smears, no smudges and no globs. The barrel provides maximum comfort and control with a latex-free grip. Constructed from 84% recycled plastic, EnerGel-X is part of the Pentel Recycology line dedicated to reducing landfill waste and protecting the environment. Learn more at http://www.pentel.com/store/energel-x-rollergel-pen-0-7mm.
Photos (62)
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

You know how you find that one ink pen that works beautifully for you? Well, for me, this Pentel gel pen is one for me! It has been one of my favorites for a while! It just writes awesome for me. It fits in my hand and it feels great! They're not too expensive either. Definitely need at least one at all times! Don't even get me started on ink pen thieves! Everyone knows not to steal my Pentel pen!
lorena p.
lorena p.

Desiree T.
Desiree T.

These have quickly become my new favorite pen. The ink dries quickly too and doesn't get gunky or goopy which is so appreciated since I'm left handed. (Left-handlers you understand the plight... Right handlers, the struggle is real). These make writing feel better because of how smoothly they write which even makes my job as an Instructor a bit more pleasurable.
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Mansfield, OH

This pen writes so easily I didn't have to put pressure or anything it was almost fluid there were times when the pens ink stopped but then it started to work again I love the different colors of the ink but I think the black is probably my favorite hands down I use it for a lot of my planning for classes and homework but overall I would buy this again
Kay H.
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI

These pens are the best, I love how easy they are to use and how well they work and last. I'm the type of person who rather write things down then type it up. So having a good pen is a must and this one is good for the price. Normally I get them in bulk so I never run out of pens...that's probably why my friends and family ask me if I have a pen.🤔
boone g.
boone g.
West Monroe, LA

These are my favorite pens ever by far. The write so smoothly and easily without tugging / scratching on the paper. They do not having the issue where the ink will not come out. They do not bleed and the ink is not too dark. The color pens are also great and super pigmented. Best pens ever in my opnion
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN

Smoothest writing pen I've ever used. And the ink dries instantly so it doesn't smudge or smear. I love that this pen doesn't have a shoe fine tip. Fine tip pens feel so scratchy and rough to me. They are just a little more than what I would usually spend on pens, but the quality matches the price.
Stequisha H.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA

I write my notes in different colors with different symbols according to importance just for study purposes. In lecture you need a good pen bc instructors talk fast and you don't have time to look for a pen that works. These pens glide so perfectly and I don't have to worry about them not working
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC

Love these! I bought them for my classes that had labs or to take better notes in class & I love the colors & how they don't bleed into the paper or smear. They write smooth & last a long time & they price point isn't to bad either. I got a variety pack at Office Depot.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ

These are the best pens ever! They write smoothly and never skip. I am so addicted to them that I keep a stash hidden in my desk drawer at work and never leave any on the couch top of my desk because I'm afraid one of my colleagues might accidentally walk off with one.
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA

Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil?
Juli L.
Juli L.

What colors do they come in?
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Miami, Fl

Is this a smooth writing pen ?
Daniella S.
Daniella S.

What's your favorite color ink for this pen
Tequila C.
Tequila C.

Do this pen come in other colors?

Join Now