BY PENTEL

EnerGel-X is the latest addition to the EnerGel family of Liquid Gel Pens. The high-performance ink technology combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience. The Gel ink dries so fast even left-handed writers love it - no smears, no smudges and no globs. The barrel provides maximum comfort and control with a latex-free grip. Constructed from 84% recycled plastic, EnerGel-X is part of the Pentel Recycology line dedicated to reducing landfill waste and protecting the environment. Learn more at http://www.pentel.com/store/energel-x-rollergel-pen-0-7mm. see more...

Pentel EnerGel-X
  • "It writes very smoothly and it makes it appear as if my handwriting is better (or maybe I try to write better) because the pen writes so well." in 23 reviews
  • "It writes very smoothly, with no skipping, and i love that it's a click pen so you don't have to worry about losing the cap." in 21 reviews
  • "Really though, I have a pack of purple (because I love to use purple when checking homework) and a variety pack for taking notes in school." in 19 reviews
  • "Overall the pen writes smoothly but I was sad to know that I wasn't able to use it for college unless it was notes, and If I were to use it it would leak through :(" in 18 reviews
  • "This pen looks nice, glides when writing, dries fast, and the amazing part is it doesn't smear or smudge! " in 10 reviews
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH
You know how you find that one ink pen that works beautifully for you? Well, for me, this Pentel gel pen is one for me! It has been one of my favorites for a while! It just writes awesome for me. It fits in my hand and it feels great! They're not too expensive either. Definitely need at least one at all times! Don't even get me started on ink pen thieves! Everyone knows not to steal my Pentel pen!
Kay H.
Kay H.
Battle Creek, MI
These pens are the best, I love how easy they are to use and how well they work and last. I'm the type of person who rather write things down then type it up. So having a good pen is a must and this one is good for the price. Normally I get them in bulk so I never run out of pens...that's probably why my friends and family ask me if I have a pen.🤔
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Memphis, TN
Smoothest writing pen I've ever used. And the ink dries instantly so it doesn't smudge or smear. I love that this pen doesn't have a shoe fine tip. Fine tip pens feel so scratchy and rough to me. They are just a little more than what I would usually spend on pens, but the quality matches the price.
Stequisha H.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
I write my notes in different colors with different symbols according to importance just for study purposes. In lecture you need a good pen bc instructors talk fast and you don't have time to look for a pen that works. These pens glide so perfectly and I don't have to worry about them not working
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Love these! I bought them for my classes that had labs or to take better notes in class & I love the colors & how they don't bleed into the paper or smear. They write smooth & last a long time & they price point isn't to bad either. I got a variety pack at Office Depot.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These are the best pens ever! They write smoothly and never skip. I am so addicted to them that I keep a stash hidden in my desk drawer at work and never leave any on the couch top of my desk because I'm afraid one of my colleagues might accidentally walk off with one.
Nika S.
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
I am super picky about pens. I tend to write notes in a variety of colors to keep them neat and need pens that are smooth to right with. These are the best for neat notes and bullet journaling. They are smooth and allow your handwriting to be improved as well!
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Youngstown , OH
Love this pen! It writes smoothly and has been my favorite pen at work for months now! Very cost effective too! I've been using it for about 3 months now and it still hasn't ran out of ink. Will definitely be purchasing more of these pens in the near future
Holly G.
Holly G.
I absolutely LOVE pentel!! However, if you're a college kid and you're looking to buy pens.... save yourself some linch money and just go with Bic. These are pricey and trust me... you will misplace these often or borrow them out. Save yourself the hurt.
Jaylea B.
Jaylea B.
KS
I LOVE THESE PENS! They write so smooth and make me feel like I can actually control my handwriting!! I love the ink, feel of the pen, and the grip. They're affordable and long lasting! Definitely recommend these pens! Especially for note taking!
Emma P.
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
Do you prefer to write with pen or pencil?
Juli L.
Juli L.
What colors do they come in?
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Miami, Fl
Is this a smooth writing pen ?
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
What's your favorite color ink for this pen
Tequila C.
Tequila C.
Do this pen come in other colors?