BY PENTEL

The best qualities of liquid and gel ink are blended into a super-smooth ink and delivered via an exclusive ink/tip technology for the smoothest write. Vivid acid-free ink dries quickly without smearing or blotting and is great for left-handed writers. The sleek stylish barrel makes this pen extremely appealing. Retractable. Special Ink Type: Gel; Pen Style: Retractable; Ink Color(s): Black; Pen Type: Roller Ball. EnerGel Liquid Gel Pen delivers the ultimate writing experience with a stainless steel tip and super-smooth blend of liquid and gel inks that glide across paper. Vivid quick-drying ink is great for left-handed writers. Acid-free ink formula is excellent for everyday notes yet safe for vital documents. Features 0.7mm medium metal tip. Tip conveniently retracts to protect pockets and purses. Grip is latex-free. Refillable with Pentels LRN7 needle and LR7 metal tip refill cartridges. see more...

Buy on Target
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
This is the best pen ever. Seriously. It writes so smooth and it's bold. My favorite part though is that it dries so quickly. No smear!!! I used to use the g2 pens but hated the smearing. I tried these after hearing great things and OMG I'm in love! I won't use anything else.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL
These are some of my all-time favorite pens. I love the fine pointed tip on these, they are so smooth writing and the black pens are really black. I like the company, I had an issue with one of these pens and they sent me out 4 pens and several ink refills. So overall just great!
Pritha D.
Henderson, NV
I'm on the outs with the Pentel EnerGel pen in 0.7 mm. It has too much ink that takes much too long for a lefty to write comfortably on high-gloss paper without smearing. Also, its needle-like nib scratches on non-glossy paper. To make things worse, the pen straight-up starts skipping on coarse paper. I really wanted to like this pen but it just didn't work out. The one good thing I can say about it is that it has a great grip on a larger, comfortable barrel than other pens.
Kayla S.
Forest Hill
This is currently my favorite pen! It writes smoothly, doesn't skip or bleed. They have different colors available as well, great for note taking! They're not super expensive for the quality of pen, you can expect to pay around $7 on average for a 3 pack of pens. I would definitely recommend this pen to anyone who is particular about the kind of pens they use!
Crystal C.
Pharr, TX
Okay, so as a college student I have to write lots of notes. I prefer writing them in pen & not just any old, regular pen... a gel pen. However, I am left handed & always suffered with having smudged ink on my hand by the end of the day. One day while school supply shopping, I noticed this particular brand of pen with "Quick Drying. Great for lefties." on the package & decided to try them for myself. To my surprise, they actually worked. They write smoothly & dry very quick so that I no longer have to worry about ink smudges on my hand. I really love these pens & the variety of colors that are available. You can purchase them at Wal-Mart, Office Depot, Office Max, Staples etc. They're a bit more pricey than regular pens but I definitely feel like they're worth it. If you love gel pens you should definitely try these. 10/10 would recommend!
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
These are my go to pens at work. They write super smooth and last a long time. Not a bad price for 12 of them, either. Comfy grip and I like how they click to write. Highly recommended.
Jessica F.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my go-to black pen. I have these everywhere in my house, car, and purse! It glides really smooth on the paper and dried really fast. I use this in my planner and it does not bleed through the pages and because the ink dries so fast it does not smear. I 100% recommend this pen!
Alyssa C.
Dubois, PA
I love these pens! Definitely my favorite. As a planner addict and a pen lover I love the thickness of this pen, the black is perfect, dries super fast, and glides around your paper like butter!
Stephanie M.
Belmont, MA
One of my all time favorite pens, especially for taking notes. Writes smoothly and has a comfortable grip making it that much easier and more comfortable to write with.
Becca G.
Westfield, NJ
I just got this pen an a monthly subscription box and it's fantastic. It runs so smooth and doesn't bleed nor leave your hand covered in ink. It doesn't smudge at all. It's a great pen.