Pentel EnerGel RTX Retractable Roller Ball Pen uploaded by Karina R.Pentel EnerGel RTX Retractable Roller Ball Pen uploaded by Megan B.

BY PENTEL

The best qualities of liquid and gel ink are blended into a super-smooth ink and delivered via an exclusive ink/tip technology for the smoothest write. Vivid, acid-free ink dries quickly without smearing or blotting and is great for left-handed writers. Product Features: Dimensions (Including Packaging): 0.5" l x 0.5" w x 6" h Pen Type: Roller Ball Special Ink Type: Gel Pen Style: Retractable Ink Color(s): Blue Point Type: Medium Line Size: 0.70mm Tip Type: Needle Grip Type: Latex-Free Comfort Zone Barrel Color(s): Black/Gray Mfr. Refill Number (Item Number): PENLRN7 Refillable: Yes Visible Ink Supply: No Pocket Clip: Yes Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. see more...

• Do you know if refills can be purchased for pen? 1 Answers
Wendy S.
Best. Pen. Ever. EVER! I am left-handed and am constantly looking for new pens that don't smear as I'm writing, this one does the trick! It flows smoothly, copies wonderfully, and the rubberized grip makes it comfortable to write with! My 20-year quest for the perfect pen has come to an end because I have found it in the Pentel EnerGel RTX!
Michelle C.
Elk Mound, WI
I recently discovered this line of pens and am so happy I did. Life as a left handed writer can be a struggle as most pens are not made with us in mind. These definitely do not leave us out for a change. The ink does not skip at the angle I hold it. I do not end with ink all over my hand. 10/10.
Samantha R.
Bay City, MI
Pentel EnerGel pens are my absolute favorite and have been ever since I discovered them one day on a clearance rack at my favorite store. I started using them and realized that they were amazing. They write super clear and smooth and they seem to last forever! Even when you think they've run out of ink they actually have a whole lot more. They're a little higher priced than other pens, but they're definitely worth what you pay for them with the quality and how long they last. Plus, you can find them just about anywhere in several different colors and if you prefer non-retractable those are available too!
Emma B.
Madisonville
These have to be the best pens I think I've ever found.  They write so smoothly on any surface, and the ink dries so quickly that you avoid smeared papers and getting ink on that area of your palm next to your pinky finger.  My husband, who is a lefty, only uses these because the ink dries that quickly!  I love the vibrant gel colors.  I have to keep a ton of them around because anyone who "borrows" one of these pens falls in love with it like I did!
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
Best pens ever! Moderate in pricing but worth every penny. It never skips in the ink and always glides so perfectly. For a gel pen, it also dries fairly fast. As a left hander I always have the issue of ink residue on my hand but with this pen it is definitely minimized.
Karina R.
Oviedo, FL
Our pen broke in the office and everyone is mourning it's loss. It was such a great pen. Writes well. Has that nice gel ink that makes writing so much easier. It never failed us. May we find a replacement.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
The Pentel EnerGel line of pens have been a family favorite for many years. All colors of ink have the same smooth lines without skipping. I will continue to purchase these pens as long as they are available.
Megan B.
Madison, AL
This pen is amazing!! Writes so smooth and even though it's gel, it doesn't run. My coworkers keep trying to take it because of how awesome it is. New favorite pen!
Divina W.
Marion, AR
Awesome pen.. It's like writing with a feather. The ink flows out smoothly and they virtually write on any surface without the ink smudging.. Great job with this pen Pentel!!!
Raine W.
Love, love, love this pen. Ink is so smooth. Color is rich and dark but doesn't smudge. And it has refills!! So you can keep it forever. 😄
Kelly B.
Ronceverte , WV
Do you know if refills can be purchased for pen?