Business & IndustrialOfficeWriting & Drawing InstrumentsPentel
EnerGel RTX 1ct Retractable Liquid Gel Pen Black

Pentel EnerGel RTX 1ct Retractable Liquid Gel Pen Black

by Pentel

#22 in Pens

EnerGel RTX provides a smooth writing experience. Fast-drying liquid gel ink. Great for left handers - no smears, no smudges, no globs. Latex-free grip. 0.7mm tip writes medium lines. High performance ink technology combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience Liquid gel ink dries so fast even left handed writers love it - no smears, no smudges, no globs EnerGel ink writes more smoothly than the leading brand* (*Internally tested to be smoother writing than the leading gel pen on standard writing paper) Sleek & stylish barrel design with metal accents for a professional look Latex-free grip for writing comfort and control 0.7mm stainless steel tip writes medium lines; 1.0mm stainless steel tip writes bold lines

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pentel EnerGel RTX 1ct Retractable Liquid Gel Pen Black!
Katlyn P.
Hays, KS
Pentel EnerGel RTX 1ct Retractable Liquid Gel Pen Black uploaded by Katlyn P.
These Pentel EnerGel RTX Needle Tip pens are liquid gel ink. They write smooth and fine and have a nice hand grip. I have purchased this style of pen numerous times because I like how it writes and feels in my hand. Some of these pens were made in Mexico and some in Japan. From personal experience, the ones made in Japan run out of ink quicker than the ones made in Mexico.
Amee S.
Bessemer, AL
Pentel EnerGel RTX 1ct Retractable Liquid Gel Pen Black uploaded by Amee S.
I love these pens!! I love pens in general. I have a huge collection and this is one of my favorites! Writes really smooth and doesn’t transfer or smudge!!
Melissa W.
Liquid gel pens are my favorite writing instrument. I love the ink of the Pentel EnerGel RTX 1ct Retractable Liquid Gel Pen Black. It glides on writing surfaces smoothly and doesn’t get clogged. The pen design is not my favorite as I prefer a wider barrel. However, the grip is nice and there are a variety of different ink colors. #pentel
Pritha D.
Henderson, NV
I'm on the outs with the Pentel EnerGel pen in 0.7 mm. It has too much ink that takes much too long for a lefty to write comfortably on high-gloss paper without smearing. Also, its needle-like nib scratches on non-glossy paper. To make things worse, the pen straight-up starts skipping on coarse paper. I really wanted to like this pen but it just didn't work out. The one good thing I can say about it is that it has a great grip on a larger, comfortable barrel than other pens.
Lisa C.
Hixson, TN
Best writing pens ever! No smearing and that's a big plus being a lefty! I have used these for years!!!!!!
Ciara I.
Mission
Pentel EnerGel RTX 1ct Retractable Liquid Gel Pen Black uploaded by Ciara I.
This is my all time favorite pen. No smudging, dries really fast, and doesn't fade. Love that you can buy refills for these pens as well.
cindy D.
Clanton, AL
These are some of my all-time favorite pens. I love the fine pointed tip on these, they are so smooth writing and the black pens are really black. I like the company, I had an issue with one of these pens and they sent me out 4 pens and several ink refills. So overall just great!
Sarah C.
Green Bay, WI
A really nice pen. Makes smooth continuos lines. Comfort grips make it nice to write with. One of the nicest pens I've purchased. A little more expensive than other pen brands but I tried it for the first time with a coupon. So I got a good deal and a great pen.
Keri H.
W Portsmouth, OH
I have to write a lot at work and this is one of my favorite brands and style of pens. My hand doesn’t crank, very comfortable to hold. And the ink flows so great….no smudging at all. And that is a definite plus for a lefty like myself.
Rachel W.
Portland, OR
These are 100% my favorite pen. The ink just glides out, the formula dries super quick so no smudges.

Looking for your answer?