Pentel EnerGel Deluxe RTX Retractable Liquid Gel Pen, 0.7mm, Metal Tip, Black Ink, 2 Pack (BL77BP2A)

BY PENTEL

Megan A.
My favorite black pen that I have found so far, and I'm in nursing school... so I do A LOT of writing.. HA! But really, I love these pens. They do not smudge, as that's usually the first thing that I find wrong with pens. They last for quite some time. I was given a blue pack and a violet pack so I can't wait to try those! This would be a good pen for a lefty, because it doesn't smudge. Highly recommend.
Sam:) P.
Santa Maria
These are one of my favorite pens, and I only have two. These pens are very reliable and they don’t smear, or smudge, or glob up every once in a while. I have repurchased multiple times and plan on so again.
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
Very nice pen. Writes smooth and feel good in your hand. Great pigment. It does bleed though the page though.