BY PENTEL

High-quality erasers are specially designed for use on paper. Erase easily and evenly with very light pressure. Will not crack or harden with age; remains soft and ready to use. Leaves a clear, clean surface. Non-abrasive. Size: 1/2Hx2-1/2Wx1"D. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Vineetaa S.
These are my absolute favorite erasers! No other that I've used has ever erased so cleanly and effortlessly with minimal residue! I have purchased this multiple times and they make mistakes an easy fix of the past! I definitely recommend and they're more than worth the price!
Diana H.
Elk grove, CA
These are my favorite erasers! I have tried so many over the years and kept going back to this one. It is rather pricier than other erasers but I believe it is worth it. I never have an issue with erasing any pencil nor does it cause smearing.
Natalia V.
Hayward, CA
These are literally the best! I use them for everything and I once got in trouble because I had to erase something and j didn't have this eraser at the time so I scratch it out. They erase everything I have one right now in my hand cause I'm doing homework. But they erase everything like you never wrote anything before.
Denise C.
My favorite breakthroughs in the world there's so many things they don't smeared it on smudged it on break there just so clean and precise very effective fordable also I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for any eraser I hate those pink ones but this is amazing
Kimahri J.
One of the best erasers EVER. I used these when I drew portraits, and now I use them when drawing my fashion illustrations or any other schoolwork or doodles. Everyone who uses a pencil needs one of these!
Katie P.
I have already been through quite a few of these erasers and they are very high quality. I will be repurchasing soon and recommending to friends and family. This is an amazing product especially for the price!
Ting Z.
This is my go to eraser. It works so well no matter how many times that I use it. Leaves no smudges nothing. Only thing is that it costs more than normal erasers, but it is totally worth it. It lasts me a very long time and does its job perfectly!
Gabi V.
I am inLove with this eraser the high polymer eraser by Pentelis a great eraser on my mistakes that I made which is a lot of mistakes. Does not seem much my paper it erases really well I enjoy this I think every student should have this
Jasmine A.
Henrico, VA
In school this was definitely the go to eraser, if you want something gone you would grab the handy dandy white eraser. I mean they were always used for weapons also, like you get hit with this eraser and your out like a light.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
The single best eraser I've used in my life. I'm a chemical engineer and I can't survive without it because I'm constantly revising things and making mistakes.