Pentel Champ Mechanical Pencil, 0.7 mm - Blue Barrel (12 Per Set) uploaded by Julia N.

BY PENTEL #31 in Pencils

Pentel champ mechanical pencil, 0.7 mm - blue barrel (12 per set) see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
So this mechanical pencil is kind of on the expensive side but the pro about it is that it lasts for quite a while and it’s easy to grip and feels like it’s gliding across the paper when I am writing so it was well worth every penny
Michelle N.
This has to be one of my favorite pencils! I used to use these in middle school and then totally forgetting about these. Upon entering college and school shopping I came across these at my local grocery store and it brought so many memories as soon as I saw it! This pencil NEVER let me down it always works because the mechanics on this tool is so great! I mostly like this pencil for the grip. It is a bit small but nonetheless very comfortable in the hand. Also the eraser is replaceable you can buy a pack of erasers and always refill them when needed.
Mckenzie B.
All I use to write is mechanical pencils. Any one doesn't really matter to me, but this mechanical pencil is way to expensive. I wish they would bring the price down because I'm a college student, I am broke.
Paige D.
One of my favorite pencils to pick up when the semester is beginning. the only downside is that sometimes the eraser pops off and gets lost and then you loose the extra lead you have in the chamber.
Carly H.
One of my favorite pencils! very sturdy and long lasting. Have had few issues when using these. A little pricey, the only issue I have.
Elizabeth H.
Byron Center, MI
These are much better than your normal pencil, it's always sharp and it doesn't get smaller because there is no sharpening needed!
Nou L.
This was one of my favorite mechanical pencils throughout my college years. The writing is very smooth with this pencil.
Brittany S.
Such a great pencil! Lead doesn't break easily, pencil is great to hold, it is affordable, and prints nicely. recommend!
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
These things rock! Great quality at an afordable price. The grip makes them more comfortable to write with as well!
Amber S.
El Paso , TX
These are my favorite pencils I use them everyday for math class they write really smooth and have a good eraser
Anayat K.
Chandigarh
Who all love this
Elizabeth H.
Byron Center, MI
How many pieces of lead do you get?
Jamie Alysse A.