Pentel Arts Color Pencils Assorted Colors 24 Count uploaded by Jacqueline R.Pentel Arts Color Pencils Assorted Colors 24 Count uploaded by Amanda O.

BY PENTEL #20 in Colored Pencils

This set includes White Lemon Dark Chrome Chrome Dark Orange Dark Flesh Peach Red Orange Light Carmine Pink Madder Lake Magenta Blue Violet Light Cobalt Blue Light Blue Prussian Blue Prussian Green Jade Green Grass Green Apple Green Reddish Brown Raw Umber Gold Ochre Silver Gray and Black. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
I use color pencils almost a lot now ..in class ...and in art and mix the colors together ...I just don’t like how I can’t use an electric sharpener because sometimes that’s all they have instead of the other little ones but the colors pop a bit more
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I find these pencils to be good quality and I also like the packaging, it is easy to open and shut but the way the top tucks in is very cool looking. The colors are lovely and accurate and it is a company I trust for my coloring needs. I color a lot in adult coloring books for stress relief and I do enjoy the shading ability and strength of color of these pencils and I have yet to have one break.
Jennifer G.
Seattle, WA
Got these for $10 at hobby lobby and really love them. The pigmentation is great, I do wish it came with a pencil sharpener so you don't ruin the pencils. They are affordable for the quality and plan on getting this set again!
Amanda O.
These colored pencils are a lot of fun to use in my coloring book. They are good quality and have lasted me quite a while. My only problem with them is that there aren't very many colors to choose from.