Pentel 4ct Hi-Polymer Eraser uploaded by Sydnie T.Pentel 4ct Hi-Polymer Eraser uploaded by Rossi C.

BY PENTEL

Pentel 4ct hi-polymer eraser see more...

Buy on Target
Olivia C.
These are the best Erasers I have ever come by!! My mother gave me one back in grade school and ever sense then these are the only hand held erasers I will use. They never leave the shadows on my paper from pencils and so far have removed the toughest pencil marks on my paper! It doesn't leave all that nasty dust residue either! Love love love!!
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Seriously best eraser ever! They don't smudge, and you don't have to press real hard. Also, they don't leave behind a ton of mess after you're done erasing! (: Won't buy any other eraser again, and I probably won't ever have to. My 3 pack will last me forever! Haha! (:
Oh, and they are ultra cheap!
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
These are by far the best erasers I have used. They erase so well that nothing is left, not even a strath or a dot of pencil. I don't usually buy an eraser in a big pack, I just get the mechanical pencils and it comes with an eraser. I should probably buy a big pack since erasers tend to get lost
Stella A.
Long Beach, CA
These are my all time favorite erasers! They completely erase any mistake even if I wrote dark. These beat the magic rub erasers honestly. Once I tried these I used them every year for school religiously. Love that they come in a pack too!
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
These are really good erasers and they're cheap too! Nowadays erasers can get pretty expensive. The best part is, is that it comes in a pack of four! If you lose your eraser, all the time than having a four pack would be perfect for you.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
These are my all time favorite erasers. I started using them in fifth grade and I've never looked back. They erase effortlessly. You can find them in big packs, single packs, and even miniature ones.
Samantha P.
These eraser are the best erasers ive ever tried they don't leave a trace of writing when you eraser with them. these are my essential for back to school. Also these are very affordable! MUST HAVE!!!
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
These erasers last forever. I believe I still have mine from high school, but anyways they work well get the job done. You can get it cheap when they're on sales but they aren't so bad.
Amanda M.
Reno, NV
If you want a good eraser look no further! I have never used an eraser that erases everything before! You won't even be able to tell that there was pencil already there!
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using them! They are good for erasing pencil marks on paper and for artist as well. There are better brands but for the price these are good.
Kelsey H.
Has anyone ever completely used a whole large eraser? I always lose them before that point comes.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
Am I the only one who thinks about Trigonometry class when I see these??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do students really use these erasers?
Madeline M.
Where do you get the ones with lines?