Pentel 4ct Hi-Polymer Eraser uploaded by Sydnie T.Pentel 4ct Hi-Polymer Eraser uploaded by Rossi C.

BY PENTEL

Pentel 4ct hi-polymer eraser see more...

Buy on Target
Kathleen G.
Hands down the best eraser I have ever used. I refused to use any other eraser. I love that it’s non abrasive. This erases pencil without ruining the paper like some other erasers do. I would 100% recommend to others
Kashifa Q.
These erasers are literally the best in the business. They are the only eraser I will buy now. Other erasers don't really erase it well. But this one erases it completely to where it looks like I didn't write anything there. I love it. And my gosh it lasts forever too. I usually lose it before I come to an end:/ but it's an amazing eraser and I will continue to always buy these
Rochelle N.
This is my must have school supply staple product! I have been using this eraser for such a long time! I absolutely love it, its very great at erasing mistakes you made. It also doesn't make your paper wrinkle, while other erasers I have used in the past made my paper do. I love that they come in a value pack of 4 that makes it worth it! They last me a while too so I don't run out too quickly in a school year!
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
These were terrible erasers. They broke apart easily and left smudges instead of actually erasing anything. Find a better product for your money. I was not satisfied at all with them. They cost way too much to not work. Why do reviews have to be so much longer online than the app?
Alexis L.
Toms river, NJ
Hands down my favorite eraser...maybe even my favorite school supply. As a math major I do a lot of homework and work in pencil so I the erasers on the pencils don't stand a chance. I always make sure I have one handy. These erasers will literally erase anything and make it look like it was never there. You can almost always get them on sale at Staples over the summer, I highly recommend
Olivia C.
These are the best Erasers I have ever come by!! My mother gave me one back in grade school and ever sense then these are the only hand held erasers I will use. They never leave the shadows on my paper from pencils and so far have removed the toughest pencil marks on my paper! It doesn't leave all that nasty dust residue either! Love love love!!
Cindy J.
Bayside, NY
I love these erasers, they're the only ones I use. Only time I really use a pencil is during math class or scantron exams. Believe me, you're going to want an eraser that works well especially on scantron exams because the machine that grades them will pick up any additional marks. However, I never have that issue when using these erasers.
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I live for Pentel eraser! So clean and gentle on exam papers. I recommend this to art students also because they'll never know you made a mistake on your sketch lol. A pack of 4 erasers is an awesome idea.
Brittani O.
These erasers are so much better than the pink paper mate ones. I swear every time I use the pink ones I get eraser marks all over my paper. Through all my years in school, these erasers have never let me down 💪
Taylor W.
Fall River, MA
I love these erasers! They are really reliable and erase really well. I always have one of these with me in class and I see some of my classmates have them as well. I would definitely recommend this product!
Kelsey H.
Has anyone ever completely used a whole large eraser? I always lose them before that point comes.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
Am I the only one who thinks about Trigonometry class when I see these??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do students really use these erasers?
Madeline M.
Where do you get the ones with lines?