Pentel 4ct Hi-Polymer Eraser uploaded by Sydnie T.Pentel 4ct Hi-Polymer Eraser uploaded by Rossi C.

BY PENTEL #1 in Erasers & Correction Fluid

Pentel 4ct hi-polymer eraser see more...

Marjorie M.
Best eraser in the game. Got a pack of 10 from Amazon. They leave no scuffs and pick up all pencil marks. I also love it for erasing doodle sketches after I have outlined them in pen. Doesn't pick up any of the ink and just does an overall bang up job. I love using it too, which is a funny thing to say about an eraser.
Carolyn F.
Suwanee, GA
These erases clean the page! They pick up any type of graphite pencil lead and also work well at cleaning up leather marks or on other surfaces. I have used these for years and they last. Also, these seems to retain their texture and are never rough or break even with continuous use.
Avani P.
These erasers are like magic. I don't use them very often in college, but in high school I would use these every day! They are amazing. I love how they are soft too and feel soft on the paper not all rough. Totally buy these.
Kashifa Q.
These erasers are literally the best in the business. They are the only eraser I will buy now. Other erasers don't really erase it well. But this one erases it completely to where it looks like I didn't write anything there. I love it. And my gosh it lasts forever too. I usually lose it before I come to an end:/ but it's an amazing eraser and I will continue to always buy these
Rochelle N.
This is my must have school supply staple product! I have been using this eraser for such a long time! I absolutely love it, its very great at erasing mistakes you made. It also doesn't make your paper wrinkle, while other erasers I have used in the past made my paper do. I love that they come in a value pack of 4 that makes it worth it! They last me a while too so I don't run out too quickly in a school year!
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
These were terrible erasers. They broke apart easily and left smudges instead of actually erasing anything. Find a better product for your money. I was not satisfied at all with them. They cost way too much to not work. Why do reviews have to be so much longer online than the app?
Olivia C.
These are the best Erasers I have ever come by!! My mother gave me one back in grade school and ever sense then these are the only hand held erasers I will use. They never leave the shadows on my paper from pencils and so far have removed the toughest pencil marks on my paper! It doesn't leave all that nasty dust residue either! Love love love!!
Brittani O.
These erasers are so much better than the pink paper mate ones. I swear every time I use the pink ones I get eraser marks all over my paper. Through all my years in school, these erasers have never let me down ūüí™
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I live for Pentel eraser! So clean and gentle on exam papers. I recommend this to art students also because they'll never know you made a mistake on your sketch lol. A pack of 4 erasers is an awesome idea.
Love X.
The best erasers I've used! Lasts for a LONG TIME, and cleans super well. Super easy to maintain. Sometimes these are on sale at staples for $2-3.. sometimes $1.50 even. Considering how long they last, price is considered super cheap. Highly recommend it!
Kelsey H.
Hoover, AL
Has anyone ever completely used a whole large eraser? I always lose them before that point comes.
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
Am I the only one who thinks about Trigonometry class when I see these??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do students really use these erasers?
Madeline M.
Where do you get the ones with lines?