Pentel 2ct Eraser

Pentel 2ct eraser

I bought these a while back and the erasers would break whenever I used them too much. Have they upgraded the quality to prevent it from breaking?
I have purchased few years ago and you erase too vigorously the eraser would break, is this still the case or did they improve design?
Start your review of Pentel 2ct Eraser!
How would you rate this product?
Pentel is one of my favorite brands for office and art supplies however these were some crappy erasers until they reformed them. They are better but they are not my most fave. They break easily and leave residue.
Seattle, WA
I love these, especially for schoolwork and drawing. They're pretty cheap and erase well. Even better than erasers that come with regular and mechanical pencils alike. Make sure you only click the eraser up a little bit or it will break off and you'll lose some.
LONE TREE, IA
These are so great for college students who do a lot of problem solving on paper! The only thing I don't like is the fact that idly sometime smudges other words. I would totally continue to recommend this product!
Fayetteville, GA
These are FANTASTIC! They are basically the same eraser that is in the mechanical pencils so they work really well for people who make a lot of mistakes (like me), without ruining the pencil!
Raymondville, MO
I love these. I think my classes eat erasers because they never have one so we buy these and pass them out! Last a long time if they don't push them out too far to use
Rochester, MN
I remember in middle school/high school these were the cool thing to have. I have recently purchased some of these and I would not purchase again. It is an awkward product to use, and it breaks easily! I bought two different packs and they all broke within a month. They are affordable and can be found at Office Max, but they are not good quality in my opinion. I would not purchase again or recommend.
Sousse
هذه حقا هي محاية مجانية لطخة. كنت أبحث فقط عن العلامة التجارية  إنها مفيدة للغاية ومتشم لفترة طويلة.  لم يتركوا أي أثر لعلامات الرصاص على الإطلاق.  أنا أوصي بهم للغاية.
martil
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋 Gmail : [email protected] Gmail : [email protected]
Margate, FL
Have purchased and used these so many times and keep coming back to them. Love, love, love these! These are the cleanest and easiest to use erasing product I have used. It also does not leave a large amount of eraser dust around when you've used it! Perfect.
Hillsboro, OR
I've been looking everywhere for these for my art class and I finally got them online! These are good for resuable detailed work in art, or just for writing or average erasing needs. Totally worth buying these