Pentel 0.5 mm Twist-Erase III Mechanical Pencil- Assorted Barrels (2 uploaded by Stephanie Y.

BY PENTEL

Pentel 0.5 mm twist-erase iii mechanical pencil- assorted barrels (2 per pack) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
My absolute favorite pencils! .5mm lead (finer than .7 mm, for example) allows me to write ultra small and legibly (great for cheat sheets when they're allowed). The twist-erase feature is essential--the long eraser that twists up/down lasts me all year, if not longer! The grip is larger and more comfortable, which is very important if you do lots of writing like me. I highly recommend this pencil! It has everything you need.
April B.
April B.
These are my all-time favorite pencils. I found one lying in the street several years ago and it changed my life. They write so smoothly and are incredibly sturdy thanks to the metal parts. I especially love the .5 mm size. If only I would stop losing them!
Theresa N.
Theresa N.
Port Huron, MI
This is my favorite back to school product!! A nice .5 mechanical pencil is great for everything. The twist-erase feature is very convenient, too. I had one that I used for years and years. I love them!
Maria A.
Maria A.
I love this, it is so confortable to use and they last for a reallyyy long time, i got mine since 2010 and it is still in good contidions
jessica v.
jessica v.
Sacramento, CA
These works as good as any other mechanical pencils. They're strong and sturdy, works well.
Rochelle N.
Rochelle N.
This is my favorite pencil ever! I've been using this kind of pencil since I was in middle school and now I am in college. The pencil lasts incredibly long! It's very comfortable when writing and I like the twist up eraser on the end for quick eraser marks. It's very effective and quick, especially since in college my professors lecture quick! The pencil doesn't make you waste a lot of lead, it's very sturdy. I totally recommend this!
Finnlee E.
Finnlee E.
I like that the eraser takes forever to run out on these! It's so great to not have to carry lead AND erasers around! The pencil holds quite a few pieces of lead as well, which is nice! It's very classy compared to its competitors. I would highly recommend!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this pencil! This pencil is very comfortable to use and writes very nicely. The twistable eraser is AMAZING. I love that this pencil looks a bit more professional than the plastic, brightly colored mechanical pencils.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Been using these mechanical lead pencils for the past 10 years and they've been through a lot yet they're still in good condition! Saves me money from buying a new one. All I have to repurchase is the lead and I use the pentel hi-polymer erasers so I don't have to repurchase the twistable eraser.