Penta Ultra-Purified Water uploaded by María M.Penta Ultra-Purified Water uploaded by Lana C.

BY PENTA

Penta® Ultra-Purified Water.
Advanced hydration.
Enhanced performance. see more...

Lana C.
Devine, TX
Great tasting water. Comes in a large bottle that lasts a long time. So refreshing!
My mom has been drinking Penta water for YEARS and now that I am dealing with health issues, this water really does make a difference.

Contemplating if the price and hassle (it’s slightly hard to find) is worth it?? Think about how much you pay for good food or ANY of your apple products lol, that should swing you in the right direction.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I bought this water in a health store it was OK I mean it's just water in my eyes it was a little pricier than normal water bottle and I don't mind spending extra money of the water is really good but this I just thought it was OK.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
This is hands down my favorite water. I just wish is wasn't so expensive! I know people don't always taste a difference in water, but you can absolutely taste the difference with Penta. It goes down so easy and I'm through a bottle before I know it! And I usually have a hard time drinking a ton of water plain!
Nicky S.
Iowa City, IA
How does this compare to smartwater? Aquafina?