Pennysticks Brand Mini Pretzel Twists (Pack of 2 X 12 Oz Each)

by Pennysticks

Pennysticks Brand Mini Pretzels are a cholesterol and fat free food. Our pretzels are prepared from an old world recipe using the finest ingredients available and gently baked to perfection.Net wt 12oz. 12 bags per case.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pennysticks Brand Mini Pretzel Twists (Pack of 2 X 12 Oz Each)!
Greenfield
By far, the best pretzel I have EVER had! Found at Dollar Tree for just a buck! Amazing price for such an amazing product! Can't get enough of them. Great for snacking when playing video games or anytime! I'd give them 10 stars if I could!
Valdosta, GA
Love they’re bite size, not extremely salty, affordable. It’s nothing different than any other pretzel. Pennysticks Brand Mini Pretzel Twists (Pack of 2 X 12 Oz Each) recommended.
Sugar Free, Low Carb
Dodge, NE
I found a bag of these at the dollar tree. omgsh I normally don't just snack on pretzel sticks but these are amazing! I just got the sticks not twists. For a dollar I couldn't believe the quality! mmm yumm
Schertz , TX
I love these pretzels and you can find them at the dollar tree. Winning! I like eating them with chocolate covered raisins. The combo is delicious.
Pennysticks Brand Mini Pretzel Twists (Pack of 2 X 12 Oz Each) uploaded by Karen S.
The taste is great! love that it is a cholesterol-free food. the packaging is very nice. this is a perfect snack for after school or on the go.
No Special Diet
These are amazing i make these for baby'showers and weddings and stuff making chocolate dipped pretzels with designs and sprinkles.
Dairy Free
Okc
Pretzels who doesn't love pretzels!! These are good especially the sourdough one. Great snack and not a whole lot of calories.
Lakeland, FL
These are some good pretzels!! They are good for snacks and they are not very salty. I recommend for a tasty treat
Gluten Free
Ridgely, TN
So good. Not too salty. Perfect snack for me and my kids. Very good price. Definitely recommend this brand
Newnan, GA
Best pretzels ever. Not to salty and there great on stuff like peanut butter.
Best pretzels ever. Not to salty and there great on stuff like peanut butter.
Vegetarian