Pennysticks Brand All Natural Pretzels 12 oz uploaded by Tara S.

BY PENNYSTICKS

PRETZELS PENNYSTICKS 12 OZ 0, Case Pack of 12 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie G.
Toccoa, GA
These are my favorite pretzels. As soon as I run out, I get more. They're salty and flavorful. It's cheap, and I usually get them at the dollar store. I like to dip them in melted chocolate chips. I would recommend this to others.
Tara S.
Vicksburg, MS
Surprisingly Tasty

I think these are a good alternative for snacks on the go! They do not stale easily but they have an unpleasant aftertaste
Kelli f.
Chuluota, FL
Really good for the price,use them to dip in my Nutella and the combination is perfect. The braided honey wheat pretzels are great as well.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I have tried these pretzels and they are ok less expensive then rold gold but I would buy these again