BY NONE #96 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 6 issues - Penny's Finest Good Time Word Seeks Magazine offers terrific value! Get both standard Word Seeks and challenging Variety Word Seeks in one magazine. Plus, 2 issues each year - special Missing Vowels editions - feature 25 of these popular puzzles. Digest size, 162 pages. see more...

Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
I loved these. My mom used to buy them all the time and we would spend time together searching for words. I remember I first saw them when she was doing them and I started joining in. She taught me the quickest and best way to find words and we started doing them every time we had free time. Lots of fun and great memories (:
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
I used to get these for trips to the beach or for long car rides but then I got addicted and started buying them just for around the house. Perfect for lazy Sunday mornings, when the boyfriend brings me breakfast in bed with my Word Seeks magazine. One thing that kinda sucks is that there are only 6 issues a year. When my boyfriend wants to surprise me and buy me one, most likely, I already have it. It gives me hours of fun and keeps my mind sharp.
Ashley J.
Beaufort, SC
My grandma gave me these a while back when I was at her house bored. I don't really use these unless I'm going on a long trip on the plane or bus maybe. They're good for a little while. This little girl I baby'sat liked coloring the words in, so I guess they're still useful for something now-a-days.
Samantha C.
Keystone Hgts, FL
These are fun, especially when you're bored! They pass the time, I love them :) Me and my mom work on these together and try to race to see who can find words the fastest. Sometimes I will also play alone, either way is fun for me!
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I have a big box of these (I order them that way from the publisher) because it is such a calm, not too taxing way to spend time waiting in doctors' offices, on trains, buses. I really enjoy doing them.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
These are a great time killer. Keep em in the bathroom, your night stand, the back seat of a car for long trips and you aren't driving.... I'm a word search junkie some times and these keep me going.
Rebekah D.
I love word seeks/word finds. They are a great way to fill time. I always bring one, or even two, if I am traveling. They are a carry-on must have, especially if you're traveling by plane.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Word seeks are classics. They are a great way to kill time. I can spend hours doing these puzzles. They also help me learn new words. Great for travel, commute or to just do at home.
Destiny L.
These words searches are great for any one! They are great to use for people who deal with anxiety or they are great for when you wanna just challenge your self or are just bored!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Bookworm Expert Level 2
These are perfect when you want to kill time. Almost everybody stares at their phone screens all day so this is a good way to keep my brain activity going and keep my mind sharp.
. ..
"Where else do you take your puzzle book?"
Kathleen F.
Coquitlam , BC
Are they really eddy because I like a challenge
Crystal D.
New Carrollton, MD
Has anyone ever finished the book?
k h.
Does it have levels of difficulty?
Marie T.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Do you travel with one of these books? Where else do you travel with this?