BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Penny's Famous Fill-In Puzzles Magazine offers even more fill-in fun! This jumbo Fill-In is packed with puzzles ranging from easy to hard, including number fill-ins, License Plates puzzles, and 2-page puzzles. Digest size, 160 pages. see more...

Penny's Famous Fill-In Puzzles
  • "It's a great way to pass time along when bored also it's a great way to exercise your brain by having to think!" in 1 review
Ana F.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this puzzles and I have been doing these for years! I especially love to bring them for long flights when I have a lot of time to enjoy them and I always finish them. It is great to make you use your brain and is easy enough to complete each game successfully. All time favorite!
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
I love doing puzzles when on vacation, car ride, plane trip something to do and keeps your mind active. I do wish there was a little more variety not as crazy as the variety puzzle books but more things to change it up.
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
These puzzles are a lot of fun and are a good work out for your brain.. I've been doing them for years and don't plan on stopping.. my favorite are the number fill-ins but the word ones are a lot of fun as well.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Fill-In Puzzles are fun, but there are times I would get stuck. Lol. I do find it quite relaxing when it's only you and the puzzle. Great for traveling long hours. Flying, driving you name it.
Amanda M.
Austin, TX
When I was pregnant with my oldest son, I spent 3 months on bed rest. It was during that time I got addicted to these puzzles.

I am a big fan and keep a book in my bag every where I go.
Heather K.
Milwaukee, WI
Me and my daughter always do these together whenever we have free time! Especially on road trips, it prevents her from asking how much longer or are we there yet!
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Good old fashioned fun. I remember doing these growing up - think car trips, airplane rides, baby'sitting, stocking stuffers, and other fun little gifts.
Summer O.
Sioux Falls , SD
I am a HUGE fan of the fill-it-in puzzles! They are easy, fun, and really stretch the mind! I always have a fill it in book with me wherever I go!
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
I love puzzles. I have loved them for as long as I can remember. My grandmas ordered and bought these so we did them together when I visited.
Cole C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Fill In puzzles. They are fun and Penny Press is the best brand.
I have been subscribing to this magazine for years! I love it!!!
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
Are you a Fill In or Word Search person?
Nigladyonis R.
Who like me who never understood this game?