BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Penny's Famous Fill-In Puzzles Magazine offers even more fill-in fun! This jumbo Fill-In is packed with puzzles ranging from easy to hard, including number fill-ins, License Plates puzzles, and 2-page puzzles. Digest size, 160 pages. see more...

Penny's Famous Fill-In Puzzles
  • "It's a great way to pass time along when bored also it's a great way to exercise your brain by having to think!" in 1 review
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
These are super fun to do on road trips and what not and they are actually really cheap compared to the actual books
Faith D.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Bookworm Expert
My mother tried to get me into this but it bored me to death I'd rather read or write or do makeup.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Saint Paul, MN
I have a couple of these at work for those slow days. My favorites are the number fill-ins.
Avondale, LA
Bookworm Expert
Fill-In Puzzles are fun, but there are times I would get stuck. Lol. I do find it quite relaxing when it's only you and the puzzle. Great for traveling long hours. Flying, driving you name it.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Love these! Anytime I see one I get one.. Well if I'm done with one. Essential!! I recommend. You need these in your life
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
This is amazing for long car rides!! I have solved a bunch own the way from place to place!!
Shelby M.
Shelby M.
Glen Burnie, MD
These are one of my favorite things to do to pass time. I pull a book out before bed and do a few puzzles to exercise my brain.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love crossword puzzles. Sometimes it's great to forget about technology for a minute and just use the ol' noggin!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
Great for being in a waiting room or being on night shift at work and can't have your phone
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
These are a great time- killer, and great for when you just want to relax.
Avondale, LA
Bookworm Expert
Are you a Fill In or Word Search person?
Nigladyonis R.
Nigladyonis R.
Who like me who never understood this game?