BY PENNYPOP

EXPERIENCE THE AWESOME! Dare to clash with rampaging dragons and fire-belching warthogs? Then join Battle Camp, a persistent virtual world filled with legendary monsters and ancient evils. To survive, train a fierce monster team and form a Troop with fellow Rangers. Then work together to crush raid bosses, wage Troop Wars and dominate in real-time PVP. FEATURES • Monster battling Puzzle MMO. • Explore a LIVE Virtual World. • Form a Troop with friends and other players. • Crush the opposition in Troop Wars. • Coordinate attacks in weekly events. • Destroy rivals in Real-Time PVP Tournaments. • Experience new worlds and updates every month. • Capture and raise 400+ monsters. • Design your own unique avatar. Official App Store Best of 2013 for Multiplayer Games 5/5 - “POKEMON + WORLD OF WARCAFT’s Love Child” 5/5 - "Fun and addictive game that is always getting better" 5/5 - “I’m totally addicted to it. Between the epic monsters, the raids, and the awesome people in my troop, I can’t put it down.” Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/BattleCampApp see more...

Jacqueline B.
Chelmsford, MA
This game is very addictive but at the same time A SCAM!! PennyPop is unfair and really stupid!! I really hate everything about this game! Five reasons:

1: It's a pay to win game!

2: The stupid Grabs are unfair and give you useless monsters (special, rare). And why should I get only one spin if I spend $4.99 on 50 gold friggin coins?! It should be 10 gold coins per spin, not 50!!!! Why can't we just get certain monsters we want with the gold coins and not play it like a stupid slot machine!?

3: the price for gold coins are insanely high with portions small!! I hate it when I have to spend my hard earned money on stupid virtual coins just to get out of a level I've been stuck on for months.

4: You can't leave troops during an event. Whenever an event comes along and I want to quit the troop, I can't leave whatsoever until everything is completed!!!

5: There's a limit on how many times you receive energy or mystery egg from a friend. Every 24 hours!!!! Not fair!! Plus, why should the energy bar regenerate only to 5 and not 10!?

Basically, I'm saying PennyPop is nothing but a big scam and wants to take all your money until you go broke. So, play this game if you like to blow your pay on stupid, friggin virtual crap!! I'd give this game no star if I could!!!
Victoria T.
Santee, CA
This is pretty okay game. I couldn't stick with this game that long though. You have to pay to advance in the game basically. I love how its free. But the game doesn't come with much since you have to pay for your rewards.
Alicia R.
I hate this game it's annoying my brother's play it none stop idk why but i just don't like it